|Model||TB-9 TAMPICO CLUB|
1991 Socata TB-9 Tampico Club:
Wow! This GPS-equipped Tampico Club has just 690 total hours since new AND just 50 hours on its overhauled engine! It is very clean and has many upgrades.
This aircraft ready to go and is located in England. "Ferry" services can be arranged for you.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- Reg # G-RUSI
- 690 Hours Since New
- Lycoming O-320-D2A Engine (160HP, 50 SMOH, TBO 2000)
- NEW EGT AND CHT READOUT UNITS
- NEW AMERIKING ELT
- NEW TRANSPONDER KING DIGITAL
- NEW MODE C ENCODER
- NEW CYLINDERS AT OVERHAUL PLUS MANY OTHER NEW PARTS.
- PS ENGINEERING 6000MC Audio Panel (allows full time intercom while pilot and copilot can use different radios)
- KING KX155 NAV/COM
- KING ADF
- GARMIN 296 GPS DOCK MOUNT
- GARMIN GNC 250XL
- KING MODE C DIGITAL TRANSPONDER.
- Dark Grey Cloth Seats (4)
- White with yellow accents
- Aircraft is subject to VAT taxes if purchased in Europe.
- Aircraft is hangared in Wales, England (EGCK - Caernarfon Airport)
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Airframe and engine times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest detail, pricing, or photos available for this or any other aircraft in our inventory.
- Do you have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away! Call us.