1983 PIPER WARRIOR PA28-161:
Here is very well-equipped Warrior with dual Garmin moving map GPS's. This has been a Mid-West aircraft until just recently.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 359-6000.
- FAA #N8344V
- Ser #28-8316035
- 7325 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-320-D3G Engine (160 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 500 SMOH (Poplar Grove Airmotive, 09/04).
- Compressions (02/12): 78/76/76/78.
- Sensenich Prop 74DM6-0-60 (1075 SOH, 08/04)
- All logbooks + AdLog System
- Next annual inspection due 06/01/13
- Next pitot-static insp. due 01/01/14
- New brakes, tires, battery (01/12)
- No major damage history
- Rudder skin replaced due to wind damage (08/11)
- There is a dent under right aileron (See photo)
- A few (not very noticeable) small scattered hail dimples on upper wing surfaces.
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
- Garmin 530 WAAS GPS/Nav/Com/Moving Map
- Garmin Aera 510 WAAS GPS with moving map - panel mounted
(Touch-screen, weather-capable with XM subscription).
- Garmin GTX 327 digital Transponder
- King KX155 TSO Nav/Com
- Insight Strikefinder
- Century 21 Autopilot (Hdg/Nav/Apr)
- Dual LOC-VOR-G/S Indicators
- Intercom System (4-place)
- AeroTech LC2 Digital Chronometer
- Avionics Master
- Marker Beacons
- ELT Remote Switch
- DC receptacle
- Interior is in very good condition (completely refurbished in 2004)
- 4 plush cream-colored leather seats
- New glareshield
- New door seals
- Ventilation Fan
- Sun visors
- Gas spring (entry and cargo) door supports
- Paint is in very good condition (2004)
- Glass is in excellent condition
- Brand new Kannon window sun-shielding covers (all windows)
- Electric trim (somewhat intermittent, needs adjustment)
- Dual brakes
- 48 gal. fuel capacity
- Tow bar
- This is a Mid-West aircraft (IL)
- Garmin 530W was factory re-certified on 12/11 with updated Navigation
and Terrain database (Subscription till 12/12 included).
- Medco door locks (entry and cargo)
- Wheel fairings
- Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL (Zip 33309)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- No warrantee included. Optional breakdown protection policy is available.
- Personal items in any photos are not included unless so stated.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.