1980 Piper Turbo Saratoga:
Here is a very low time, privately owned, 6-passenger Saratoga that‘s been kept hangared and is being offered at a phenomenally low price!
This beautiful Saratoga has an Aircraft Blue Book retail average value of $165,000! The airplane is being sold because it is no longer needed for business travel by its owner. There is nothing known to be wrong with this Saratoga! It just needs its annual inspection. ( If you would like to have it done at your hometown airport, a simple ferry permit could get it there!)
You and your guests will find that this Saratoga is spacious with its executive club seating, large easy-access passenger door, and two cargo doors. Yet, even with a full load, its turbo-power and 3-bladed prop will provide plenty of power to get you up and over mountains and weather!
This Saratoga is IFR equipped and it has a Stormscope weather radar, an autopilot, and RNAV navigation. There is a portable yoke-mounted GPS with a moving map, but there is room for a panel-mounted GPS.
The price has been reduced for an absolutely very quick sale!
Highlights of this beautiful Piper PA32-301T
- Reg. # N82532
- Serial # 32-8024039
- Total Time Since New: 1700 hours !!!!!
- Useful load as equipped - 1362.1 lbs.
- Lycoming Turbo (TIO-540) 300 HP Engine: 760 hrs SMOH (TBO 1800)
- Engine overhauled by "Custom Airmotive, Inc." (Tulsa, OK)
- Hartzell 3-bladed prop: 750 hrs SPOH (nice!)
- J.P.I. EDM-700 digital engine performance monitoring
- All logbooks
- No damage history
- Annual inspection is due
- IFR equipped
- BF Goodrich WX-900 Stormscope weather radar
- RNAV equipped (King KNS-80 with King KN-206)
- Autopilot - Altimatic IIIC (Century Flight): 2-axis
- Com‘s: King KY-196 and King KX-170
- Nav‘s: 2 King KN-72‘s
- ADF - King KN-72‘s
- Transponder - King KT-76 with encoding altimeter
- Garmin 95 GPS with moving map on yoke mount
- Precise Flight Standby Vacuum System
- 6-place executive club seating with writing desk
- Portable oxygen system.
- 12-volt aux power plug
- Always Hangared
- Airplane is located in Henderson, Kentucky (Zip Code 42452)
- Very clean and very sharp!
- There is nothing known to be wrong with this airplane.
- Bargain-priced so as to be sold "As-Is / Where Is".
- Annual inspection should be routine.
- Sale would be subject to a satisfactory pre-purchase inspection.