|Model||Saratoga II HP|
1998 PIPER Saratoga II HP:
This fully-equipped Saratoga HP has been meticulously maintained throughout its lifetime. A fantastic Garmin and King avionics package rounds out the aircraft with its GPS, Terrain, Traffic, Weather, and several other magnificant features.
A nicely air-conditioned cabin will surely comfort you and your passengers. Priced to sell today!!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA 954-359-6000.
- 1665 TT Since New
- Engine: Lycoming IO-540-K1G5D (300 HP): 250 STOH
- Prop: 3-bladed constant speed
- Digital Engine Display
- Next annual due June 30,2009.
- PS PMA 6000 M Audio Panel
- Garmin 480 GPS/Nav/Com (Apollo CNX 80)
- Garmin MX20 MFD (6 in. diagonal screen)
- King KFC-150 Autopilot / Flight Director
- King KX-155A Nav/Com
- King HSI
- King KLN90B GPS
- King KN62A DME
- Flight Com Recorder
- BFG Stormscope
- WSI Nexrad Weather/Metars
- Terrain Alert
- Traffic Alert
PRODUCT INFORMATION ("cut & paste" address to your web browser):
- Garmin MX20 MFD: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=9716
- Apollo CNX80: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=6441)
- Garmin CNS480: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=6433
- PS PMA6000MC: http://www.ps-engineering.com/pma6000.shtml
- 6 Seats (club seating)
- Gray leather (good condition)
- Sound Proofing
- Original paint is in good condition
- Dual vacuum system
- Alternate Air Static Source
- Aircraft is located near St. Petersburg, Florida.
General Performance (Not aircraft specific):
Piper Saratoga PA32R301:
Price (new): $378,900
Engine make/model: Lyc IO-540-K1G5
Horsepower for takeoff: 300
TBO hrs.: 2000
Fuel type: 100/100LL
Propeller type/diameter: Hartzell CS
Landing gear type: Tri/Retr
Max ramp weight (lbs.): 3615
Gross weight (lbs.): 3600
Max landing weight (lbs.): 3600
Empty weight (lbs.): 2407
Useful load, std. (lbs.): 1208
Payload, full std. fuel (lbs.): 596
Usable fuel (gals.): 102
Oil capacity (qts.): 12
Wingspan: 36 ft. 2 in.
Overall length: 27 ft. 10 in.
Height: 8 ft. 6 in.
Wing area (sq. ft.): 178.3
Wing loading (lbs./sq. ft.): 20.2
Power loading (lbs./hp.): 12.0
Wheel base: 7 ft. 11 in.
Wheel track: 11 ft. 1 in.
Wheel size (in.): 6.00 x 6
Seating capacity: 5/6
Cabin doors: 2
Cabin width (in.): 49
Cabin height (in.): 42
Baggage capacity (lbs.): 200/24.3
Cruise speed (kts.):
75% power @ 6,000 ft.: 163
65% power @ 9,000 ft.: 158
55% power @ 11,000 ft.: 154
Max range (w/ reserve) (nm):
75% power: 740
65% power: 800
55% power: 860
Fuel consumption (gph):
75% power: 18.5
65% power: 16.5
55% power: 14.5
Estimated endurance (65%) (hrs): 5.0
Stall speed (flaps up) (knots): 60
Best rate of climb (fpm): 1057
Best rate of climb (8000 ft. fpm): 420
Service ceiling (ft.): 15,588
Takeoff ground roll (ft.): 1200
Takeoff over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1800
Landing ground roll (ft.): 640
Landing over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1520
All specs are standard unless noted otherwise
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Airframe and engine times may vary with regular aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away!
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest available detail, photos, or pricing for this or any aircraft in our inventory.