1960 Piper Comanche 180:
Here is one real classy airplane that will make you PROUD to own and fly !!
This is a great opportunity to own an IFR / RNAV equipped Comanche 180 with a very low-time Mattituck engine as well as a low-time airframe. It sports a BEAUTIFUL new paint scheme and interior. Wow!
Once you see this airplane, you will fully appreciate it. We have flown this beauty and can report that the airplane is a delight to fly, roomy, and truly an eye-catcher at the airport - absolutely gorgeous!
Price has been reduced for a fast sale. So, don´t wait!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)359-6000.
- Reg # N7098P
- Ser # 24-2254
- 3250 TT Since new
- 265 SMOH (Mattituck)
- Shadin Fuel Flo Indicator
- 265 SMOH
- Next annual due June, 2008
- New ELT battery
- Undercarriage Gear motor and gear box rebuilt (2006)
- Prop AD due Oct.´07
- New strut seals
- No damage history
- Aircraft has the original hand brake which can be modified to toe brakes.
- IFR certified
- Audio Panel with marker beacons
- King 197 com
- Narco 12D TSO Digital Nav/Com with memory
- King KNX-80 RNAV
- Northstar M1 Loran
- TXP150 w/encoder
- New interior
- New all grip paint
- One piece windshield
- Aircraft‘s home base is in Mattituck, N.Y.
- Currently located in Fort Pierce, Florida
General info for a Piper PA-24-180 Comanche (Not aircraft specific):
Horsepower: 180 HP
Top Speed: 145 Knots
Cruise: 139 Knots
Stall Speed (Dirty): 53 Knots
Fuel Capacity: 60 Gallons
Service Ceiling: 18500 Feet
Rate-Of-Climb: 910 FPM
Takeoff Ground Roll: 750 Feet
Takeoff Roll Over 50´: 2240 Feet
Landing Roll: 600 Feet
Landing Roll Over 50´: 1025 Feet
Gross Weight: 2550 Pounds
Empty Weight (lbs): 1530 Pounds
Range 730 NM
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Airframe and engine times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest detail, pricing, or photos available for this or any other aircraft in our inventory.
- Do you have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away! Call us.