1981 Piper Arrow IV:
This Piper Arrow IV is in a truly gorgeous condition! If you are looking for the perfect turn-key airplane, this one is ready to fly away with you!
This is a rare-find and its owner would not be selling her if it were not for him being called to duty overseas.
So, don´t wait! Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)359-6000.
- FAA # N8286B
- Ser # 28R-8118019
- 4550 Hrs Since New
- Lycoming IO-360-C1C6 Engine (201HP Fuel-Injected, TBO=2000)
- Engine: 709 SMOH (Jan.´99)
- New cylinders
- Last compressions all in the mid 70´s
- Prop: 709 SOH
- Factory EGT
- No damage history
- All logbooks
- All AD´s complied with
- Next annual due February, 2008.
- New: Battery, alternator, starter, throttle/prop cables, hoses, magnetos, bracket air filter, Manifold baskets (heavy duty).
- King KMA-24 Audio Panel with 3 Light Marker Beacons
- Dual King KX-175B Nav/Coms (1 with Glideslope)
- King KN-62A DME
- King KT-76 Transponder
- King KR-86 ADF
- Arnav R-50 Loran
- Century 21 Autopilot (two axis w/approach coupler)
- Sigtronics 4-place intercom
- Dual push-to-talks
- Avionics Master Switch
- Great Condition! (New interior & carpet in 2000 - a "9")
- Dove Gray Leather Seats
- Fully-adjustable front seats
- "Super" Sound-proofing
- Overhead vent system with ground vent fan
- Great Condition! (New in 2001 - a "9")
- White / Maroon
- Wingtip recognition lights
- Static wicks
- External power recepticle
- Factory zince chromating
- Alternate Static Source
- Electric trim with yoke switch
- Owner may be able to deliver for expenses.
- Fuel capacity - 72 gallons
- Owner offers 10 hours of dual in aircraft, if needed. (Just pay fuel).
- Aircraft has been mostly hangared
- Located near Tupelo, Mississippi 38801 (80 Mi. SE of Memphis, TN)
Aircraft Info (Generic in nature):
Cruise 143 kts
Height 8ft 4in
Lndng roll 615 ft
Max seats 4
Max Takeoff weight 2750 lbs
Range 720 nm
T.O. (50ft) 1800 ft
T.O. run 1025 ft
Wing span 35ft 5in
Power LYCOMING 200HP TBO 2000
Engine Model IO-360-C1C6
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.