1972 Piper Arrow II :
Here is a fantastic Piper Arrow with a recent "firewall forward" overhaul including a factory-overhauled engine with accessories and new exhaust, hoses, mounts, Bogart Battery Box and almost every panel instrument overhauled!
All trades considered!
This is a nice clean airplane ready to be put to work as a complex time builder or cross-country traveling machine. Dual instruction available as well as delivery anywhere in the world!
Call Steve at AirplanesUSA (847)331-3133
- Reg # N1228T
- Ser # 28R-7235242
- 5451 TT Since New
- Lycoming IO-360 Engine (200 HP)
- 135 SFOH (Lycoming Factory Overhaul,Firewall Forward - all Accessories overhauled including alternator, vacuum pump and new exhaust).
- McCauley 3 Bladed Black
- 105 Hours since overhaul
- All panel instruments have been recently overhauled!
- Landing gear was overhauled at the 2006 annual
- MK12D TSO Nav/Com
- KX170B 2nd Nav/Com
- Narco 190 DME
- KR86 ADF
- KMA20 Audio Panel
- JPI EDM Graphic Engine Monitor with Fuel Flow Transducer
- KT 78 Transponder w/ Mode C
- Piper AutoControl III Autopilot
- David Clark ISO Comm 4 Place Intercom
- Dual Yoke Mounted Push-to-Talk
- ACK ELT w/ Panel Display
- Cabin Vent Fan (Air Conditioning has been removed)
- Aileron and flap gap seals
- Aileron flap hinge covers
- Gear lobe fairing (adds 7 knots)
- Wing root fairings
- Electric Elevator Trim
- JPI EDI 700 Engine Monitor EGT,CHT, Oil Temp and Fuel Flow
- Auto Gear Extend w/ Override
- Left Side Toe Brakes - Center Hand Brake
- Recent Brakes and rotors
- Bogart Battery Box with Copper cables
- Aircraft is hangared in Northern Illinois
Contact Steve at AirplanesUSA (847) 331-3133
Dual Instruction and Worldwide Delivery Available - All Trades Considered!