1972 PIPER ARROW II (PA-28R-200):
Here is a golden opportunity to own a nice fast, IFR and GPS-equipped, complex aircraft with low engine and prop times for less than the price of many slower fixed-geared aircraft!
There is simply no comparison! This Arrow's features also include a new PS8000 audio panel and panel-mounted Garmin 496 GPS, a STOL kit with speed gap seals, clear glass, automatic gear extension, A/C, plus a new annual inspection!
This Arrow II makes a great personal aircraft. Its owner loves flying her but must now part with her due to circumstances. You will not find a better-priced deal on an Arrow! (Just look around and compare!)
Don't wait!! Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 359-6000.
- FAA #N1410T
- Ser #28R-7235281
- 5965 TT Since New
- Lycoming IO-360-C1C Engine (200 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 125 SMOH by D & B Engines (Bethany, OK 10/06, $22,000)
- Hartzell constant-speed propeller (125 SOH, 10/06)
- Prop governor (125 SOH, 10/06)
- No applicable prop AD's
- Fresh annual inspection just completed.
- Next IFR inspection due July, 2011
- New weight and balance
- Old damage history: '81 Partial gear landing
'82 Gear up landing
- New PS 8000 B Audio Panel ($3800)
- Narco MK12D TSO Nav/Com
- King KX170B Nav/com
- New panel-mounted Garmin 496 GPS/Moving map/XM Weather
- Glideslope Indicator
- VOR/LOC Indicator
- Marker Beacons
- Piper Auto Control III Autopilot with ALT Hold (needs servicing)
- King KT76A Transponder
- 4-place intercom
- Analog Clock
- Avionics Master
- ELT with remote switch
- Interior is in fairly good condition
- Sheepskin seats (not covers) are in good condition.
- Brand new headliner (not shown well in photos)
- Air-conditioning (new compressor & hoses being installed)
- Nice paint design in fairly good condition
- New windshield
- Crystal clear glass throughout
- Robertson STOL kit with gap seals. This is an impressive system!
The kit mixes the lowering of the flap with the ailerons. The initial
stages of flaps will cause the ailerons to droop, then full flaps
actually causes the ailerons to come back up slightly. There is a
belly flap that runs underneath the fuselage and connects to the two
wing flaps. A stall fence is installed on the wing. The wing tips are
extended and drooped and there are gap seals on the ailerons.
This kit allows for a slower stall speed and slightly faster cruise.
- Automatic gear extension (Can be disengaged for slow flight)
- External 12V power receptacle
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- Useful load: 896 lbs.
- Alt Static Source
- Spare air-conditioning belt pre-loaded in engine compartment
- Current owner has owned for 2 yrs - previously a mid-West airplane.
- Headsets are not included.
- Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (Zip 33309)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- Visit AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the most updated details and photos!
- All information provided is believed accurate but is not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Proper inspections are always encouraged.
- Have an aircraft that you would like to have sold? Call us today!
General Specifications and Performance:
(not aircraft specific & does not reflect STOL modification)
Gross weight (lbs.): 2750
Landing weight (lbs.): 2750
Empty weight, std. (lbs.): 1790
Useful load, std. (lbs.): 960
Wingspan: 35 ft. 5 in.
Overall length: 24 ft. 8 in.
Height: 7 ft. 10 in.
7 ft. 10 in.
Cabin width (in.): 41
Cabin height (in.): 45
Baggage capacity (lbs.): 200
Cruise speed (kts.):
75% power @ 6,000 ft.: 137
65% power @ 6,000 ft.: 130 (est.)
55% power @ 9,000 ft.: 120 (est.)
Fuel consumption (.42 lbs./hp/hr. @ sfc) (gph):
75% power: 10.5
65% power: 9.1
55% power: 7.7
Range: 600 nm
Stall speed (flaps up) (knots): 60
Stall speed (flaps down) (knots): 55
Best rate of climb (SL fpm): 831
Service ceiling (ft.): 16,200
Takeoff over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1600
Landing over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1520