1976 Piper Archer II:
Here‘s a very nice Archer deal that will surely make someone very happy!
This airplane has been always been hangared and was flown regularly until its annual expired in September. It will be sold with a fresh annual.
The total engine time suggests an upcoming engine overhaul despite a very good running engine. The asking price reflects this. The Blue Book value of this airplane with a fresh engine is in the vicinity of $70,000!
She sparkles as she stands - just look at the pictures! With just a little TLC and the overhaul, this would surely make a "pristine flyin‘ machine"!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
Here are the Archer‘s details:
- Registration: N4636F
- Serial Number: 28-7790052
- Total Time: 4,134 Hours (Low time airframe as per Aircraft BlueBook)
- Engine: 1,780 Hours SMOH - Lycoming 180 HP
- IFR equipped
- Autopilot - Autocontrol IIIB
- King KR86 ADF
- Dual King KX-170B coms
- Dual King KI-209 navs (1 with glideslope)
- King KT76A Transponder/encoder
- 4 place intercom
- Ground service plug
- Vent Fan System
- Wheel Fairings
- All logbooks
- No damage history
- No corrosion
- No dents
- Aircraft will be sold with fresh annual
- Airplane is located in Kentucky. It can easily be delivered.