|Model||CHEETAH AA5A 160 HP|
1979 GRUMMAN AA-5A CHEETAH:
This beautiful, economical, and fast-flying (130 kts+) Grumman Cheetah is powered by an upgraded Lycoming 160 HP engine.
Notice this aircraft´s condition plus its low-time airframe and engine. A truly rare find!
Its owner has had her fabulously restored with no expense spared. He has been flying this Cheetah regularly but is now desiring to own an amphibian aircraft.
Bonus! This aircraft includes a 12-month/200 hour Av-Guard Breakdown Protection Policy with its sale!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- FAA #N616BY
- Ser #AA5A0890
- 1285 TT Since new!
- Lycoming O-360-E2G engine (160 HP) with STC
- 260 SMOH (Precision Engine Overhaul)
- New millenium cylinders, crankshaft, cam, lifters, etc.
- Spin-on oil filter / quick drain
- Less than 100 Hrs since prop overhaul by Palm Beach Aircraft Propeller (Nov ´07)
- Next annual inspection due August,2009 (IN PROGRESS)
- Next static/transponder inspection due September, 2010
- Aircraft has been fully restored to near new condition after some wind damage.
- King KMA-20 Audio Panel
- Narco Mark 12E 720-channel COM
- Narco NAV II
- Garmin GX300 Transponder (new encoder)
- Intercom (4-way: David Clark/Iscom)
- Century I Auto-pilot (wing-leveler, could be modified for tracking)
- Master Avionics Switch
- Dual push-to-talk
- New lower antenna´s for Nav/Com, Transponder, and marker beacons
- New antenna wiring (High Gain RG-400!)
- Grey cloth/vinyl interior in good condition
- Interior panels and headliner refinished.
- Glareshield plastics replaced
- All canopy seals replaced
- Painted ´09 (Top notch job!!)
- Excellent condition
- Included: 12-month/200 hour Av-Guard Breakdown Protection Policy!
- New Vacuum Tubing
- New landing, wing, and tail light bulbs
- New weight and balance
- New engine baffling
- New fluid hoses
- New battery
- New windshield / canopy windows
- New brakes
- Too many items newly replaced to list!
- Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Performance for Cheetah (Not Aircraft Specific):
Note: These general figures are for a 150HP Cheetah. (This Cheetah sports a 160 HP engine).
Gross Weight: 2200 lbs
Empty Weight: 1323 lbs
Useful Load: 877 lbs
Top Speed: 136 kts
Cruise Speed: 127 kts
Stall Speed (dirty): 52 kts
Fuel Capacity: 37.00 gal
Range: 428 nm
Takeoff Ground Roll: 880 ft
Landing Ground Roll: 380 ft
Takeoff Over 50 ft obstacle: 1600 ft
Landing Over 50 ft obstacle: 1100 ft
Rate Of Climb: 660 fpm
Ceiling: 12,650 ft
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000
- See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Information provided is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
- Pre-purchase inspections encouraged as warrantees are not included.
- Inquire about available extended protection plans!
- Interested in listing your airplane with us? Call Manny today!