|Model||172 N Skyhawk|
1978 CESSNA 172 N SKYHAWK:
This Cessna 172 Skyhawk has been a pleasure aircraft for its A&P/owner who owns a fleet of charter aircraft and has lacked the time to fly her.
The aircraft sports a recently-painted exterior and a recently overhauled engine. It would surely make a good flight school or personal aircraft.
This Skyhawk is priced right! Why spend more?
- FAA #N738HQ
- Ser #17269993
- 5365 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-320-H2AD Engine (160 HP, 2000 TBO)
- Engine overhaul: lower by Tropic Airpower, top by A&P/owner (new cylinders)
- Just "10" SOH !!
- Carb temp gauge
- Fresh Annual
- No known damage history
- All AD´s are up-to-date
- Available Logbooks: 1995 to present
- Audio panel with marker beacons
- (2) Collins 250 Coms
- (2) Collins 350 Navs - one with glideslope, other with VOR.
- ARC 300 ADF (R-546E)
- ARC 400 Transponder (RT459A)
- ArNav Loran (R40)
- New Interior
- Carpeting is in very good condition
- Some cracks in plastic
- Recent "Sand and Paint"
- Aileron trim! (Toggle switch located next to the airspeed indicator)
- 42 gallon fuel capacity
- Amp gauge
- Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
General Specifications and Performance (not aircraft specific):
Top Speed: 124 kts
Cruise Speed: 122 kts
Stall Speed (dirty): 44 kts
Gross Weight: 2300 lbs
Empty Weight: 1430 lbs
Fuel Capacity: 43 gal
Range: 440 nm
Takeoff Ground Roll: 775 ft
Takeoff Over 50 ft obstacle: 1390 ft
Rate Of Climb: 770 fpm
Ceiling: 14200 ft
Landing Ground Roll 520 ft
Landing Over 50 ft obstacle: 1250 ft
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Information provided is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
- Warrantees are not included
- Extended protection plans are available.
- Interested in selling your airplane? Call us.