|Model||172 N Skyhawk|
1977 Cessna 172 N Skyhawk:
This 1977 Cessna 172 Skyhawk II has less than 4,400 hours total time since new and just 40 hours since its recent engine overhaul.
It is a real pleasure to fly this truly stunning showroom condition airplane. Take a look at its beautiful newer paint scheme, polished prop spinner, and gorgeous new matching interior! This is an impressive IFR / GPS equipped airplane that will surely please you for many years to come.
This Skyhawk has been meticulously maintained with no expense spared by its proud owner who kept her in tip-top shape while building up his instrument flight time enroute to a flying career. He is now a pilot for a commuter airline and has made his gorgeous airplane available at an extraordinary low price for someone else to continue to enjoy.
This Skyhawk is valued at just over $70,000 in the "Aircraft Blue Book". We have drastically reduced its price simply because its logbooks prior to 1995 have been lost. The owner has much more than this invested! You will NOT find another similar Skyhawk II in such pristine condition with a newly overhauled engine at this price anywhere!! So, please don‘t hesitate.
Take advantage of this golden opportunity to own a C-172 Skyhawk II with a new airplane look and without that new airplane price!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
Details for this 1977 Cessna 172 Skyhawk II:
- Reg # N733WG
- Ser # 17268602
- 4373 TT Since New
- Strobes (including belly)
- Wheel fairings
- New tires
- Lycoming O-320 Engine (160HP)
- 40 SMOH (Overhaul completed by Certified Engines, Miami, Florida)
- Firewall forward is new!
- EGT gauge
- Polished propeller spinner
- Next annual due 10/05
- Logbooks prior to 1995 have been lost.
- IFR certified
- Audio Panel: King KMA 20 TSO
- GPS: Northstar GPS 60 Navigator (non-map display)
- Nav/Coms: Dual King 170‘s (1 with Glideslope)
- 3-light marker beacon
- Transponder: King KT 78 Encoding
- Intercom system (4-place)
- New interior
- Articulating Pilot Seat
- New custom sun-protecting foil inserts for all windows
- Recent paint (2003 C-206 Design)
- No known damage history other than a hard landing in the past.
- Absolutely in Showroom Condition
- Ready to go!
- Prior to moving the airplane to Fort Lauderdale‘s Executive Airport two years ago, the airplane‘s home was in Arkansas.