|Model||172 M Skyhawk|
1975 CESSNA 172 M SKYHAWK:
This Skyhawk has a lot to offer and is ready to fly away with you today!
It has incredibly low airframe and engine times. It sports a newer leather interior and a beautiful paint scheme. Plus, it has a moving-map GPS.
This aircraft makes a GREAT "time-builder" or personal craft.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 359-6000.
- FAA #N21455
- Ser #17263950
- 1950 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-320-E2D Engine (2000 TBO)
- RAM 160 HP STC conversion
- 180 SMOH (April '06)
- Alcor EGT gauge
- McCauley Prop
- No known damage history
- All logbooks available
- New battery (Jan '10)
- Next annual inspection due October, 2010
- Next IFR static check due April, 2012
- Audio Panel: King KMA20TSO with marker beacons
- Nav/Com 1: Narco MK12D TSO
- Nav/Com 2: Cessna 300 RT-328A
- GPS: King KLN35A with moving map (VFR)
- LOC-NAV-GS 1: Glideslope
- LOC-NAV-GS 2: Inop
- Transponder: King KT76A with encoder
- Intercom: PS Engineering PM501 (4-place)
- ADF: King KR86
- Clock: Analog
- Push-to-talk Pilot's yoke
- Radio Master Yes
- Taupe Leather interior! (July '03)
- Very good condition!
- Plastic panels painted and carpeting replaced (July '03)
- Articulating pilot seat
- Very good condition - beautiful paint! (May '06)
- Awl Grip Matterhorn White with Imron Cherry/Gold Accents
- Wheel fairings
- Dual landing lights
- Long-range fuel tanks (54 gals.)
- 40-degree flaps
- Useful load - 808 lbs. (May '07)
- Autogas STC
- Custom exterior cover
- Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL (Zip 33309)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- Visit AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- Information provided is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Proper inspections are encouraged as warrantees are not included.
- Interested in listing your aircraft with AirplanesUSA? Call us today!
General Specifications and Performance (not aircraft specific):
- See: http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/aircraft/specifications/