|Model||172 Hawk XP|
1979 CESSNA 172 XP II - One Of The Lowest Airframe Time XP´s In The World!
Wow! This 210 HP Cessna 172 XP is probably the lowest-time aircraft in its class with just 1700 total hours flown since new! The aircraft has been hangar-kept and is STOL, GPS, and autopilot equipped!
A great buy! Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
FAA # N179XP
Ser # R172-3155
-1700 TTAE Since New
- Continental IO-360-KB Engine (210 HP, 6 cyl, Fuel-injected)
- 1700 SNEW (TBO= 2000)
- 995 Hrs since STC Conversion from 195 HP to 210 HP by Isham, Inc.
(Valley Center, Kansas, 1988). Conversion included all new cylinders.
- Latest compressions: 76/80/78/79/78/78 !
- Engine "purrs"! (Top of the line spark plugs newly installed)
- New McCauley Constant Speed Prop (1/07)
- Fuel Flow Meter
- EGT Gauge
- All logbooks
- Next annual inspection due Dec, 2010
- No damage history
- Minor prop strike (Jan´07 - full inspections performed + new prop at Johnston Aircraft)
- IFR equipped
- Audio Panel with marker beacons
- Garmin 150 GPS (2002)
- Dual Cessna 300 NAV/COM
- Vertical Card Compass
- 1 Glideslope / VOR Indicator
- 1 VOR Indicator
- Cessna 300 Mode C Transponder
- King Digital DME
- Dual Altimeters
- ICS 4-place intercom with Pilot Isolate
- Cessna Navomatic 200A Autopilot (wing leveler)
- Original Interior (See photos)
- Pilot seat shows some normal wear.
- Original Paint (Good condition due to being hangared)
- Wing fairings just replaced
- Isham 210 HP Conversion
- Horton STOL kit
- Owner comments: Regarding performance with the engine upgrade: the book states “equal or better performance” but the "official" performance numbers were unaltered. Airspeed at lean cruise is around 130 knots (with 135 kts at max power). Fuel flow is 8 or less gallons per hour at cruise. The extra power is noticed during take-off and climb! Performance will continue to vary based on temperature and loading. With the STOL kit, I have flown the airplane down to 38 knots (stall warning but no drop).
- Owner is upgrading to a 6-place aircraft
- Garmin 496 (seen pictured on yoke) is not included.
- Aircraft is hangared in Brawley, California 92227 (approx 100 mi. East of San Diego, California).
Performance Info for Cessna XP´s (Not Aircraft Specific):
The following general performance information is for the 195 HP Cessna XP.
(This aircraft´s engine was STC modified to 210 HP and will exceed some parameters although the certified weights remain unchanged)
Maximum at Sea Level 133 knots
Cruise, 80% Power at 6000 Ft 130 knots
80% Power at 6000 Ft with 480 nm
49 Gallons Usable Fuel 3.7 hr
Maximum Range at 10,000 Ft 575 nm
with 49 Gallons Usable Fuel 6.1 hr
RATE OF CLIMB AT SEA LEVEL 870 fpm
SERVICE CEILING 17,000 ft
Ground Roll 800 ft
Total Distance Over 50-Ft Obstacle 1360 ft
Ground Roll 620 ft
Total Distance Over 50-Ft Obstacle 1270 ft
MAXIMUM WEIGHT 2550 lb
STANDARD EMPTY WEIGHT: 1557 lb
MAXIMUM USEFUL LOAD: 993 lb
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE 200 lb
WING SPAN 35 ft, 10 in
WING AREA 174 sq ft
LENGTH 27 ft, 2 in
HEIGHT 8 ft, 9.5 in
FUEL CAPACITY: Total 52 gal
OIL CAPACITY 8 qt
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA: (954) 359-6000.
- See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- Information provided is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
- Warrantees are not included
- Extended Protection Plans against any breakdowns are available.
- Flight times may vary with normal utilization.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Interested in listing your aircraft with us? Call Manny!