1977 CESSNA 150 M:
Here is a Cessna 150 that is ready to travel or be put right back to work as a basic trainer.
It is truly bargain-priced given its great mechanical shape and low-time airframe and engine! The aircraft sports a very nice exterior and simply needs some interior cosmetic TLC.
This was the last production year for the C-150 which was equipped with 40-degree landing flaps for better short-field landing performance. Cessna 150‘s are known to be economical to own and maintain.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA Aircraft Sales (954)359-6000.
FAA # N714CQ
Ser # 15079077
6789 TT Since New
Continental O-200-A Engine (100 HP,TBO = 1800 hours)
389 SMOH (Mar. 2002)
All new Continental cylinders!
No damage history
All AD´s have been complied with
Next annual due March,2008.
Next pitot-static check due July,2009.
During engine overhaul, all steel parts were magnifluxed, mags and vacuum were overhauled, cylinders and engine mounts/belts/hoses were replaced.
12-volt electrical system
ARC/Cessna RT-328A Nav-Com
ARC/Cessna RT-359A Transponder with encoder
ELT battery indicator and switch
2-place intercom with 3 sets of headset connectors.
Yoke push-to-talk buttons
Coordinated Turn Indicator
Interior is in fair condition
Some plastic panels should be replaced or repainted to return aircraft to a pristine condition.
Very clear front and rear glass (side windows are a bit "cloudy")
Beautiful Blue/White paint (1999) in great shape.
Stainless steel panel screw kit recommended (but not necessary)
- Aircraft flies regularly
- New ELT and battery
- New nosewheel tire
- Aircraft was previously used for a small flight school
- Owner reports that this aircraft starts easier than a C-152 and has better short field handling.
- Very complete maintenance records
- Aircraft is located at Marianna Municipal Airport (MAI) in Marianna, Florida (West of Tallahassee, Florida).
General Performance Info (not aircraft specific):
Top Speed 109 kts
Stall Spd 42 kts
Fuel Capacity 26 gals
Service Ceiling 14,000 ft
Rate of Climb 670 FPM
Takeoff Roll 735 ft
T/O Roll (50) 1385 ft
Landing Roll 445 ft
Lnd Roll (50) 1075 ft
Mx T.O. Wt. 1600 lbs
Range 303 nm
Wing Span 32 ft. 9 in.
Height 8 ft. 6 in.
Length 23 ft.11 in.
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Airframe and engine times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest detail, pricing, or photos available for this or any other aircraft in our inventory.
- Do you have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away! Call us.