This beautiful IFR/GPS Piper Archer II is flown regularly and sports a low-time factory-overhauled engine, a new 3-blade composite prop, a new leather interior and newer paint! Almost everything has recently been replaced as new!! (Over $120K invested). This is truly a GREAT buy!
You will have to search long and hard to find such a refined, all-digitally equipped, low-time Archer. Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700.
- 5120 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-360-A4M Engine (180 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 240 SMOH by Mattituck (to NEW limits)
- All new cylinders, cam, mounts, alternator, starter, gel battery, accessories, slick mags, oil air separator, K&N air filter, and more..
- EGT gauge (Alcor)
- 3-Blade MT propeller (225 Hrs. SNEW '07, constant speed, composite, $15K)
- Great performance and extremely quiet!
- Next annual inspection due July, 2012
- Next IFR certification due July, 2012
- All AD´s are up-to-date
- No corrosion
- Minor hangar rash in past (leading edge - repaired)
- Logbooks available post 1995 (Prior is unrecoverable due to an “ex-spouse” situation.)
- "All knots 2 U" fairings and gap seals for flaps, ailerons, flap hangar, wheels, and wing root.
- New: attitude indicator, directional gyro, vertical compass card, shimmy dampener, tires, brakes, voltage regulator, more!
- Wheel pants
- Custom covers
- Avg. Cruise = 130 kts. (avg. 8-9 gals/hr)
- Fuel capacity = 48 gals.
- Electric trim
- Current owner is a recently retired airline pilot. He has owned this Archer for 2 years.
- Prior owner (California) has commented: "They say a picture is worth a thousand words but the photos of this Archer do not do the airplane justice. Everything is first class! There isn´t anything that I haven´t replaced or fixed - there is just nothing left to do! For someone who wants an Archer - this IS the one!"
- King KMA24 Audio Panel with 3-light marker beacons
- King KY197 Com (2)
- King KN 63 Nav (2)
- King KI-209 VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-208 VOR / LOC Indicator
- King KN 64 DME
- King KT76A Transponder with altitude encoder
- King KR 87 ADF
- King KAP150 Autopilot (heading, altitude hold, approach)
- PS Engineering 3000: 4-place Intercom wired for ANR/voice-activated headsets
- Davtron M800 Multifunction Chronometer (New)
- Standby vacuum system
- BONUS INCLUDED ITEMS: Garmin 696 GPS with moving map plus 4 Sennheiser ANR headsets!
- Blue leather contour seating in great condition (2010)
- General condition of glass, plastics, and carpeting is very good.
- New headliner and side panels
- Windows recently resealed
- Paint is in great condition (February, 2009)
- Light gray with gray and blue trim
- Dual landing lights (one each wing) + nose gear light
- Newly repainted wing walkway
- External power receptacle
Aircraft location: Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700.
- Aircraft is located near West Palm Beach, Florida (Zip 33460)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700.