|Model||182 M Skylane|
1969 CESSNA 182 M Skylane:
This IFR Cessna 182 Skylane is great flying aircraft and can serve as a great personal aircraft for just a fraction of the cost of a newer one with just some TLC.
The aircraft has the long-range tanks and been owned by the same owners for the last 15 years!
Price reduced for a quick sale! Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- FAA # N17MS
- Ser # 18259496
- 4775 Hours Since New
- Continental O-470-R Engine (230 HP / 1500 TBO)
- 1345 SMOH
- 6 Factory Cylinders (12/02)
- Compressions in the mid to high 60´s - runs strong.
- McCauley prop was dressed, painted and balanced (12/05)
- Next annual due January, 2009
- No damage history
- Well kept records
- All logs (except first engine log (´69-´74) however engine has been overhauled since)
- All AD´s up-to-date
- Interior was removed, checked, and treated for minor corrosion.
- Aircraft has been treated with Corrosion X
- Within the last few years: vacuum pump, overhauled carburator, tires, door seals, ELT, flap roller kit, fuel bladders, glideslope receiver, elevator(hangar rash), alternator belt, shock mounts, windows.
- STOL kit installed (1976 - DWL S/STOL modification - leading edge contour, wing tips and landing light lens - STC SA995 SW)
- IFR certified (5/07)
- King KX170 Transceivers (2- both with glideslopes)
- King KT76A Transponder
- King 8002 Loran
- King KR86 ADF
- King AK450 ELT (with remote switch)
- Marker Beacons
- 4-way intercom (Sigtronics SPA400TSO)
- Brittain Autopilot / Wing Leveler - inop
- All seat upholstery is in above average condition
- Very good glass: All but front windshield replaced in 2004
- New headliner and side panels (´04)
- Carpet is in good condition
- Paint is in poor condition. (Airplane could use a new paint job to make it sparkle!)
- Main gear wheel pants are included (currently stored).
Other: - Long Range Fuel Tanks (79 gals.) Aircraft location: - Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Specifications / Performance (general info w/o any mods - NOT aircraft specific): SPECIFICATIONS PERFORMANCE Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411 - All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Aircraft has had the same owners (2 partners) for the last 15 years!
- Aircraft is flown 40-50 hours per year
- Average fuel consumption = 14 gals/hr.
Engine make/model: Cont. O-470R
Propeller: Const. spd.
Landing gear type: Tri/Fixed
Gross weight (lbs.): 2800
Empty weight (lbs.): 1560
Useful load (lbs.): 1240
fuel (gals.): 79
Wingspan: 36 ft. 2 in.
Overall length: 27 ft. 10 in.
Height: 9 ft.
Wing area (sq. ft.): 174
Seating capacity: 4
Cabin width (in.): 45
Cabin height (in.): 46
Baggage capacity (lbs.): 120
Cruise speed (knots):
75% power: 140
65% power: 133
Max range (with reserve) (nm):
75% power: 655
65% power: 735
Fuel consumption (gph):
75% power: 13.9
65% power: 12.1
(65% power with 1-hr. reserve):
5 hrs. 12 mins.
Stall speed (gear, flaps down)
Best rate of climb (fpm): 980
Service ceiling (ft.) 18,900
Takeoff ground roll (ft.): 625
Landing ground roll (ft.): 590
- Airframe and engine times may vary with regular aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away!
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest available detail, photos, or pricing for this or any aircraft in our inventory.
- Long Range Fuel Tanks (79 gals.)
- Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Specifications / Performance (general info w/o any mods - NOT aircraft specific):
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.