We love selling airplanes and we would like the sale of your airplane to be a care-free, pleasurable, and rewarding experience for you!
Our aircraft brokerage service is intended to help you obtain the most for your aircraft in the current marketplace. You will have a greater peace of mind knowing that everything is being properly handled for you.
AirplanesUSA Aircraft Sales is a professional, well-connected, and capitalized brokerage firm that offers more than just the convenience of you not having to deal with the marketing of your aircraft.
We have the ability and willingness to take trades, export and deliver overseas, assist with loans, insurance and required buyer-familiarization training. All of these value added items help the buyer as well as the seller, and are often necessary in putting a deal together. We work hard for our customers and we are proud of our results!
Although some of our customers seem to think so, we do not profess to be "miracle workers" (see their "Testimonials"). But we do guarantee that you have come to the right place! You will soon find that we are a friendly and affordable aircraft brokerage company that you can trust.
Our staff looks forward to assisting you with the sale of your aircraft. Please do not hesitate to call on us.
Your AirplanesUSA Team
Our Market Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
What AirplanesUSA does for you
1. Selling aircraft outside of our local area is one of our strengths.
2. AirplanesUSA will invest its own manpower and advertising dollars to sell your aircraft for you. Thus, your listing must be exclusive with us.
3. AirplanesUSA has a full-disclosure policy and thus MUST reveal any known facts about an aircraft within its marketing to all potential buyers.
4. Aircraft that would be considered difficult to sell will likely be subject to a higher commission rate and/or an advance retainer fee for our services since they will likely require our maximum efforts, extended marketing times, and higher than normal expenditures with the uncertainty of a sale.
Aircraft falling outside of our normal brokerage terms would include, but are not limited to, aircraft that are "out of annual", possess serious damage history, have missing logbooks, poor cosmetics, poor avionics, high airframe or engine times, old age, and/or are Seller-overpriced.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to represent any aircraft.