1979 Piper Warrior II
This GPS-equipped IFR Warrior II has been well-maintained by its airline pilot owner. It sports newer paint and a low-time engine!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700.
- FAA #N2884L
- Ser #28-7916507
- 7,000 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-320-D3G Engine (160 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 250 SMOH (Penn Yan)
- Compressions 76-75-75-76
- Digital tach
- Engine pre-heater
- Sensenich 2-blade prop (74DM6-0-60, overhauled 12/02)
- All logbooks
- Next annual inspection due 07/01/13
- No damage other than minor hail on flaps and stabilizer.
- New brakes
- King KMA26 Audio Panel
- TKM MX11 Com
- King KX125 Nav/Com
- King KNS80 RNAV/DME
- King KLN89B IFR GPS
- King LOC-VOR-G/S Indicator
- King LOC-VOR Indicator
- Narco AT150 Transponder
- Intercom (4-place)
- Analog Clock
- Marker Beacons
- Vertical compass
- 4 purple cloth seats – fairly good condition
- Glass (tinted) is in excellent condition
- Plastics are in fair-good condition
- Carpeting is in good condition
- CO-2 detector
- White with purple/yellow trim (May ’11)
Other: Aircraft location: Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- Tow bar, wheel pants, inlet plugs, and cover included.
- Owner is willing to deliver for expenses.
- Aircraft is located near Orlando, FL (Zip 32703)
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- No warrantee offered. Optional breakdown policy may be available.
- Personal items in any photos are not included unless so stated.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.