1978 PIPER TOMAHAWK:
Here is one of the nicer Tomahawk´s around! It was was "renovated" in 2005 with new paint, a restored interior, and an overhauled engine!
This aircraft is privately owned and flies regularly. It´s ready for you! Come see it!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)349-2411.
- 5060 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-235-L2C Engine (112 HP)
- Engine: 220 SMOH (2005); TBO= 2400.
- Prop: 220 SMOH (2005)
- All A.D.´s up-to-date
- Next annual due October, 2008
- King KMA 24 Audio Panel with 3 light Marker Beacon
- King 170B Nav/Com with Glideslope
- King 170B Nav/Com with VOR
- Mode-C Transponder
- Good interior (Brown)
- Nice paint (Blue and white - 2005)
Aircraft location: - Aircraft is located near Fort Lauderdale, Florida. General Performance (Not aircraft specific): Horsepower: 112 Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411 - All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
Gross Weight: 1,670 Lbs.
Empty Weight: 1,128 Lbs.
Top Speed: 109 knots
Cruise Speed: 108 knots
Stall Speed (dirty): 49 knots
Fuel Capacity: 30 gallons
Range: 384 nm
Rate Of Climb: 718 fpm
Service Ceiling: 13,000 ft
Takeoff Ground Roll: 820 ft
Landing Ground Roll 707 ft
Takeoff Roll Over 50 ft: 1,460 ft
Landing Roll Over 50 ft: 1,544 ft
- Airframe and engine times may vary with regular aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away!
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest available detail, photos, or pricing for this or any aircraft in our inventory.
- Aircraft is located near Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
General Performance (Not aircraft specific):
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.