|Model||Saratoga II TC|
1998 Piper Saratoga II TC:
This turbo-charged Saratoga, with all its amenities, could be the next best thing to a biz jet! She is a late-model Saratoga II TC which has truly been pampered and is still in a like-new condition throughout !!
Its owner would consider a trade for a twin-engine turbo-prop aircraft.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)491-1700.
- Reg # N8ZB
- Ser # 3257011
- 980 hrs since new
- Lycoming TI0-540 AHIA (310 HP), Serial# L-9900-61A, (TBO=2000 hrs.)
- Engine & Propeller - 980 hrs since new
- Horizon digital engine monitor
- Last Pitot-Static/IFR Check 07/05
- Next annual not due until 2/07 !
- New mags
- All logbooks
- No damage history
- Aircraft Location: Destin, Florida 32541 ( KDTS )
- Co-pilots instruments: attitude indicator, airspeed indicator, altimeter, directional gyro
- Garmin GNS 530 GPS/Nav/Comm #1
- Bendix/King KX 155A Nav/Comm #2
- Bendix/King KLN 90B GPS linked to Argus 7000/CE color moving map
- KFC 150 Autopilot with altitude pre-select, vertical speed control, & approach mode
- KN 62A DME
- KT 76C Digital Transponder
- KI 256 Flight Director
- KI 525A HSI
- PS Engineering PMA 6000 audio panel
- 3-light marker beacon
- 6-place stereo intercom
- Stormscope WX-500
- Flightcom DVR 300i Digital voice recorder clock
- Standby electric vacuum pump
- Executive style 6-place tan leather (club configuration)
- Factory Air Conditioning! (Cold!)
- Integrated window shades
- Factory Oxygen with 6 overhead outlets
- Each seat equipped with its own headset jack
- Height adjustable pilot and co-pilot seats
- Map lights
- Artex ELT
- Paint: Overall white with black trim and gold metallic accents in Excellent condition.
- Static wicks
- Heavy-duty Cleveland wheels and brakes
- Ground clearance switch
- Piper External Power Receptacle
- Pitot heat
Other: - Useful load = 1051 lbs. - Fuel capacity = 102 gallons useable
- Useful load = 1051 lbs.
- Fuel capacity = 102 gallons useable