|Model||Saratoga II HP|
1995 PIPER SARATOGA II HP:
*** WOW! PRICE REDUCED $25,000! FIRST $215,000 TAKES IT! ***
This beautiful, low-time Saratoga II HP has always been impeccably maintained and hangared.
A fabulous IFR/GPS avionics package highlights the aircraft with all King radios, a flight director, an HSI, dual glideslopes, an autopilot, and a Strikefinder! The aircraft is in like-new condition.
You and your passengers will enjoy all the comforts of the aircraft¬¥s air-conditioned club-seating cabin along with its complete intercom system.
This Saratoga‘s owner is motivated to sell and has priced his aircraft to be the lowest in its comparable class category despite other available Saratoga‘s being priced higher despite higher airframe and/or engine times!
This is a truly great bargain for a ready-to-fly, low-time, Saratoga HP! The price is firm (so please don´t ask). But, look around - you will NOT find a better deal! The aircraft should hold most of its value in the upcoming years as well. So, don‘t wait!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA Aircraft Sales (954)349-2411.
- 1170 Total Hours Since New!!
- Engine: Lycoming IO-540-K1G5D(300HP), 1170 TT Since New (TBO=2000)
- Engine CHT/EGT Monitor
- Engine compressions are in the mid 70´s
- Prop: Hartzell HC-I3YR-1RF (3 Blades), 1170 TT Since New
- No damage history
- Complete logbooks
- AD´s up to date
- No corrosion
- Next pitot/static check due June, 2010.
- Next annual inspection due August, 2008.
- King IFR/GPS equipped
- KMA 24 Audio Panel
- KX 165 Nav/Coms with Glideslope (2)
- KLN 90B GPS (Coupled/Approach Certified)
- KR 87 ADF with slaved KI-227 indicator
- KN 62A DME with remote switching
- KFC 150 Autopilot
- KT 171 Digital Transponder
- Flight Director / HSI
- PM 1000 6-place intercom
- Strikefinder (Eventide)
- Marker Beacons
- Dual Push-to-talk switches (Pilot and Co-Pilot)
- Factory Air Conditioning
- Very good interior: Finished in Driftwood Tan leather
- Six-place club seating with center writing table
- Post Lights
- Strobe lights
- Very good paint: Dupont Imron Artic White upper fuselage over Hunter Green with Pewter Gray and Pearl Fawn Metallic accent stripes.
- Very good glass
Other: - Electric Trim Aircraft location: - Aircraft is hangared in Central Florida. General Performance (Not aircraft specific): Piper Saratoga PA32R301: Price (new): $378,900 Engine make/model: Lyc IO-540-K1G5 Propeller type/diameter: Hartzell CS Landing gear type: Tri/Retr Max ramp weight (lbs.): 3615 Usable fuel (gals.): 102 Wingspan: 36 ft. 2 in. Seating capacity: 5/6 PERFORMANCE Max range (w/ reserve) (nm): Fuel consumption (gph): Estimated endurance (65%) (hrs): 5.0 All specs are standard unless noted otherwise Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA Aircraft Sales (954) 491-1700. - All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Auxiliary Vacuum System
- Aircraft has been flown an average of 100 hours per year
- 2 owner aircraft! (Previously in New Hampshire before current owner puchased it two years ago).
- Average cruise speed reported 150 kts.
- Useful load: 1147 lbs.
- Useable Fuel: 102 Gallons
- Owner including towbar, chocks, and cover.
Horsepower for takeoff: 300
TBO hrs.: 2000
Fuel type: 100/100LL
Gross weight (lbs.): 3600
Max landing weight (lbs.): 3600
Empty weight (lbs.): 2407
Useful load, std. (lbs.): 1208
Payload, full std. fuel (lbs.): 596
Oil capacity (qts.): 12
Overall length: 27 ft. 10 in.
Height: 8 ft. 6 in.
Wing area (sq. ft.): 178.3
Wing loading (lbs./sq. ft.): 20.2
Power loading (lbs./hp.): 12.0
Wheel base: 7 ft. 11 in.
Wheel track: 11 ft. 1 in.
Wheel size (in.): 6.00 x 6
Cabin doors: 2
Cabin width (in.): 49
Cabin height (in.): 42
Baggage capacity (lbs.): 200/24.3
Cruise speed (kts.):
75% power @ 6,000 ft.: 163
65% power @ 9,000 ft.: 158
55% power @ 11,000 ft.: 154
75% power: 740
65% power: 800
55% power: 860
75% power: 18.5
65% power: 16.5
55% power: 14.5
Stall speed (flaps up) (knots): 60
Best rate of climb (fpm): 1057
Best rate of climb (8000 ft. fpm): 420
Service ceiling (ft.): 15,588
Takeoff ground roll (ft.): 1200
Takeoff over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1800
Landing ground roll (ft.): 640
Landing over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1520
- Airframe and engine times may vary with regular aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away!
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest available detail, photos, or pricing for this or any aircraft in our inventory.
- Electric Trim
- Aircraft is hangared in Central Florida.
General Performance (Not aircraft specific):
Piper Saratoga PA32R301:
Price (new): $378,900
Engine make/model: Lyc IO-540-K1G5
Propeller type/diameter: Hartzell CS
Landing gear type: Tri/Retr
Max ramp weight (lbs.): 3615
Usable fuel (gals.): 102
Wingspan: 36 ft. 2 in.
Seating capacity: 5/6
Max range (w/ reserve) (nm):
Fuel consumption (gph):
Estimated endurance (65%) (hrs): 5.0
All specs are standard unless noted otherwise
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA Aircraft Sales (954) 491-1700.
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.