1976 PIPER LANCE:
After enjoying the same owner for the last 20 years, this IFR/Garmin GPS equipped Lance is ready to fly away with you!
The low-time aircraft sports the powerful Lycoming IO-540 300HP Engine which was overhauled just 300 hours ago along with its 3-bladed prop. You´ll enjoy its Garmin 430 GPS/Nav-Com and its approach-coupled autopilot.
Paint and interior are in good condition and seating for seven rounds out this package.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)349-2411.
- FAA #N6917J
- Ser #32R-7680386
- 4,100 TT Since New
- Engine: Lycoming IO-540K1G5D (300 HP)
- 300 SMOH (TBO=2000), Flightline Engines (3/03)
- Last compressions in mid to high 70´s
- Prop: Hartzell HC-C3YR 3-blade prop
- 300 SOH (prop and governor, 3/03)
- Performance Monitoring:
- GEM 602 Graphic Engine Monitor
- Shaddin Fuel Analyzer
- Next annual inspection will be due September, 2009 (In progress)
- Aircraft has been maintained by the same mechanics (IA´s) for many years.
- New Parker hydraulic power pac installed in June 2007
- No engine or structural damage history
- Minor tie-down wind damage in past - all repaired (stab skin & window)
- All original log books including Adlog since 1997.
- All AD´s up-to-date.
- No corrosion
- IFR Certified
- Piper Autopilot III (with approach coupler)
- Garmin 430 GPS / Nav-Com
- Garmin 340 Audio Panel with MKR beacons
- Garmin 327 Digital Transponder
- Garmin 106 Indicator
- King KX-170B With McCoy MAC 1700 Series Control Display Unit
- King ADF
- King DME
- 3 light marker beacons
- Original in good condition (see photos)
- Seating for 7 (all forward-facing with included removable mid-row seat)
- Air-conditioning "ready" (Compressor removed/avail)
- Paint shines and is generally in good condition (12/99, see photos).
Other: - Automatic Gear Extention System - a GREAT backup! (in case you forget!) Aircraft location: - Aircraft is hangared near Fort Lauderdale, Florida. General Performance (Not aircraft specific): Top Speed: 165 kts. Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411 - Information provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Backup Vacuum System
- Bonus: Included Items:
- ICom - IC A21 VHF Airband Transceiver
- 3 David Clark Headsets
- Extra mag unit
- Aircraft has been under its current ownership for 20 years
- Owner would be willing to deliver for expenses
Cruise Speed: 156 kts.
Stall Speed: 61 kts.
Fuel Capacity: 94 US Gal.
Range: 748 nm
Max Gross Weight: 3600 lbs.
Empty Weight: 1968 lbs.
Takeoff Ground Roll: 1450 ft.
Takeoff Roll (over 50´ obstacle): 2360 ft.
Landing Ground Roll: 880 ft.
Landing Roll (over 50´ obstacle): 1710 ft.
Rate of Climb: 1000 fpm
Service Ceiling: 15400 ft.
- Airframe and engine times could vary due to normal aircraft utilization.
- Proper pre-purchase inspections are always encouraged with any sale as warrantees are not included.
- Extended Protection Plans are available - inquire!
- This aircraft could be subject to a prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Need to sell your airplane? AirplanesUSA will get the job done. Give us a call!
- Consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest detail, photos, or pricing for any aircraft in our inventory.
- Automatic Gear Extention System - a GREAT backup! (in case you forget!)
- Aircraft is hangared near Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
General Performance (Not aircraft specific):
Top Speed: 165 kts.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411
- Information provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.