1984 Piper Dakota PA-28-236:
Pride in ownership shows in this extremely low-time IFR Dakota. This midwest aircraft has been well-kept and hangared. It sports dual GPS's and factory air-conditioning! A true gem!
Fly fast and furious in comfort. Call Tom Robertson (480) 352-1315.
- FAA #N4345K
- Ser. #28-8411012
- 1670 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-540-J3A5D Engine (235 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 30 SMOH (03/05, Aircraft Engine Specialists, AZ)
- Most recent compressions: 76/73/75/74/74/74
- EI Engine Digital Engine Analyzer (UBG-16)
- Hartzell HC-F2YR Prop
- 220 SPOH
- Next annual inspection due August, 2012.
- Next IFR inspection due August, 2013.
- No damage history
- King KMA-24 Audio Panel with marker beacons
- King KX-155 Nav/Com’s (2)
- King KI-214 LOC-VOR-G/S Indicator
- King KI-201C LOC-VOR Indicator
- King KN-62A DME with Nav 1 & 2 switching
- King KT-79 Encoding transponder
- King KR-87 ADF with indicator and timer
- King KAP-150 Autopilot with altitude hold
- Garmin 496 VFR GPS with moving map (Satellite weather by subscription)
- Garmin 155 IFR GPS with moving map
- Intercom (4-place)
- Electric digital clock/timer
- Factory Air Conditioning
- 4 leather seats - light gray buckskin
- Seats, carpeting, and glass area in very good condition
- Vertical adjustable pilot seat
- Tinted Windows
- Super soundproofing
- Paint is in very good condition
- White and black with gray accent striping
- Strobe lights
Other: Aircraft location: Call Tom Robertson (480) 352-1315.
- Gap seals: “Knots 2 U” speed kit modification
- High speed wheel fairings
- Electric trim
- Alternate static system
- Useful load – 1200 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 76 gals. (Avg. Consumption = 12 gal/hr)
- Average Cruise – 146 knots
- Same owner last 13 years
- Aircraft is hangared in Phoenix, AZ (Zip 85013)
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- No warrantee on pre-owned aircraft. Optional breakdown policy available.
- Personal items in any photos are not included unless so stated.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.
Call Tom Robertson (480) 352-1315.