1979 PIPER DAKOTA PA-28-236:
This is the LOWEST priced ´79 Dakota on the market! Reduced over $15,000 for a fast sale! Wow!!
Looking for a low-time and superbly kept Dakota? This airplane has been maintained in top mechanical condition with no expense spared!
Pilots love their Piper Dakota´s because of their fantastic performance and great engine reliability. The owner of this Dakota has priced this one to sell fast and make room for a 6-place aircraft. His loss will be your gain!
So, don´t wait. This is a great opportunity since you will not find another similiar 235HP Dakota at this price. Come, see it, and fly it home today!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)349-2411.
FAA # N3027V
Ser # 28-7911133
- Just 2830 Hours Since New!
- Lycoming O-540-J3A5D Engine (235HP)
- 840 SMOH (Lycoming Factory Overhaul - orig engine)
- Compressions are all in the 70´s (most high 70´s!)
- Electronics International 6-Probe EGT/CHT digital gauge
- Propeller overhauled 170 hours ago
- No damage history
- Complete logbooks since new
- Next annual due December, 2008
- At last annual: new tires, fuel pump, battery, overhauled magnetos, baffles, all new upgraded hoses, and anti-corrosion protectant.
- Preventative anti-corrosion treatment with Paralketone
- Collins IFR Pkg
- Collins AMR-350 Audio Panel
- Dual Collins 251 Com‘s
- Dual Collins 351 Nav´s (1 with glideslope)
- Collins DME
- Collins ADF-650
- Collins TDR-950 TXDR
- Piper Autocontrol IIIB autopilot
- 3-light marker beacons
- 4-place intercom
- Quartz digital chronometer
- Interior is in good condition
- One headrest shows some wear
- Cabin Air Blower
- Rear Window Drapes
- Exterior is in good condition
- Engine cowlings are currently being re-painted
- Wing Tip Strobes
- MEDCO Locks
Other: - This is a Mid-West aircraft Aircraft location: - Aircraft is located in Miami, Florida. General Performance Info (not aircraft specific): Rate-Of-Climb: 1110 FPM Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411 - All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Current owner has owned for 3 years
- Electric Trim
- DAVTRON Digital OAT
- Useful load 1200 lbs.
- Included Item(s): Aircraft cover
Horsepower: 235 HP Takeoff
Top Speed: 148 Knots
Cruise: 143 Knots
Stall Speed (Dirty): 56 Knots
Fuel Capacity: 72 Gallons
Service Ceiling: 17500 Feet
Landing Roll: 825 Feet
Landing Roll Over 50´: 1725 Feet
Takeoff Ground Roll: 886 Feet
Takeoff Roll Over 50´: 1216 Feet
Gross Weight: 3000 Pounds
Empty Weight (lbs): 1608 Pounds
- Airframe and engine times may vary with regular aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away!
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest available detail, photos, or pricing for this or any aircraft in our inventory.
- This is a Mid-West aircraft
- Aircraft is located in Miami, Florida.
General Performance Info (not aircraft specific):
Rate-Of-Climb: 1110 FPM
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.