1961 PIPER Comanche 250 (PA-24-250):
Here is a beautiful, high-performance, "head-turning", Comanche 250!
You will enjoy its speed, range, and superb reliability. Aircraft includes an Airmap 2000 GPS with a moving map display.
Hurry! Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
NOTE: A digital com radio was just added along with a brand new wood grain instrument panel! These items are not yet reflected in all the photos.
FAA # N7577P
Ser # 24-2788
- 3055 TT Since New
- Engine: Lycoming 0-540-A1A5 Engine (250 HP, 2000 TBO, 6 cyl.)
- Engine: 1100 SMOH; Last Compressions: 78-77-78-76-78-79
- Engine: Engine heater, spin-off oil filter
- Prop: 3-Blade Hartzell (HC-82XK-10)
- Prop: 255 Hrs. Since New
- Meticulous logbooks since new
- Next annual inspection due December, 2009
- All AD´s up-to-date
- No damage history
- No corrosion
- Engine: new hoses, stainless steel baffling, spin-off oil filter
- Gear: new bungees, 1000 hr AD completed 2 yrs ago.
- New vacuum pump
- Simulated wood instrument panel (new)
- Narco 136TSO Audio Panel
- Airmap 2000 GPS with moving map display (yoke mount)
- King KX-155 Nav/Com with Glideslope
- King KR-40A Nav with Glideslope
- TKM MX11 Digital Com
- Piper 3 Auto-pilot coupled to heading bug
- Narco AT150 TSO Mode C Transponder
- Apollo 618 Loran (Ver 3.1)
- Sigtronics SPA-400 TSO Intercom (4-place)
- Narco MBT-12 Marker Beacons
- Electric turn coordinator
- King KR86 ADF
- Master Radio Switch
- Tan vinyl 4-place seating in nice condition
- High-back seats
- Glass and interior plastics in good condition
- New one-piece windshield
- Toe brakes
- White base with Blue/Red trim in nice condition
- Strobe lights
- Rudder trim
- Light hail from years past
Other: - Average Cruise Speed: 170mph at 75% power! Aircraft location: - Aircraft is hangared in Albertville, Alabama. Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700. - See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- Average Fuel Consumption: 12-15 gallons/hr.
- Fuel Capacity: 90 gals.
- Useful load: 1,270 lbs.
- Included items: 2 Headsets, tow-bar.
- This model year improvements: 2900 Gross Weight increase and two 15-gallon aux fuel tanks.
- Delivery possible for expenses by current owner.
(45 miles South of Huntsville, AL and 145 miles West of Atlanta, GA)
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Information provided is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
- Warrantees are not included but an “Extended Protection Plan” is available.
- Interested in listing your airplane with us? Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today!
- Average Cruise Speed: 170mph at 75% power!
- Aircraft is hangared in Albertville, Alabama.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.