1960 PIPER COMANCHE 180:
"Pride-in-ownership" truly shines in this beautiful IFR/GPS/Stormscope equipped PA-24-180 Comanche 180! It´s owner loves Piper Comanche´s and is now moving up to a Twin Comanche.
This meticulously-kept aircraft is probably one of the nicest ones that you will ever find! It has been priced to sell and will probably not last very long on the market. So, don´t wait!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)491-1700.
- FAA # N6941P
- Ser # 24-2075
- 4512 hours since new
- Lycoming O-360-A1A Engine (180 horsepower)
- 767 hours since major overhaul
- Latest compressions 76,75,75,74
- Tanis Engine Preheater
- STC´d Alternator Conversion Kit
- Skytec Lightweight Starter
- Copper Battery Cables
- Walker Air-Oil Separator
- New battery
- McCaulley 3 Bladed propeller (17 hours since NEW!)
- Digital Engine Monitoring for EGT, CHT, and Carb Temp (Electronics International)
- Next annual inspection due March, 2010
- Excellent and voluminous logs and records
- All logs are complete since new
- All AD´s are in compliance
- No damage history
- Landing gear bungees were recently replaced
- Next IFR/Static inspection is due March, 2011
- King KMA-24 Audio Panel with 3-Light Marker Beacons
- Narco MK-12D+ Digital Nav/Com with glideslope
- King KX-155 Nav/Com (New) with glideslope and new indicator
- Magellan Skynav 5000 GPS with database
- BFG WX-900 Stormscope
- Garmin GTX320 Transponder (New) and New Encoder
- Intervox NAT 4-Place Intercom with Isolation Mode
- Avionics Master Switch
- Pilot´s Push-to-Talk Switch
- Overall very good condition (seats, carpet, glass, and plastics)
- Blue Cloth / Vinyl Seats
- One Piece Windshield
- Tinted Thick Glass
- Overhead Cabin Door Latch
- Paint (´93) is in good condition due to having been hangared for many years.
- Met-Co Aire Wingtips and Strobe Lights
Other: - Customized Metal Instrument Panel w/ Modernized Instrumentation! Aircraft location: - Aircraft is located near Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700. - See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- New wiring in instrument panel
- Speed Mods: Flap Gap Seals, Aileron Gap Seals, and Rudder Gap Seals
- Brake Caliper Reversal Modification
- Lo Presti Speed Mods on Nose and Landing Gear
- Aero-Trim Electric Aileron Trim
- Digital Outside Air Temp Gauge
- Ground Power Receptacle w/ Cable
- Instrument Post Lights
- Vertical Card Compass
- Pitot Heat
- Included items: ground power plug, tow bar, and canopy cover.
- Cruise aprox 140 knots at 6,000 feet and 9 gal per hour fuel burn.
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gals.
- Range: 840 NM
- Useful load: 905 lbs.
- Current owner has owned for 3 years. Aircraft was previously kept hangared in Oklahoma.
- Owner selling to purchase a Twin Comanche and is willing to deliver for expenses
- All information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Airframe and engine times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Interested in listing your airplane with us? Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today!
- Customized Metal Instrument Panel w/ Modernized Instrumentation!
- Aircraft is located near Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.