1975 PIPER CHEROKEE SIX - 300 (PA-32-300):
Cherokee 6´s are one of the best load-carrying aircraft in their class. They can perform as good as some twin-engine aircraft without the additional fuel and maintenance expenses.
Here is a roomy, clean, low-time Cherokee Six with seating for 7 with a very low-time engine!
Contact Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954)349-2411.
- 2875 Hours Since New
- Lycoming IO-540-K1A5 Engine (300 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 335 SMOH, 335 SPOH
- Graphic Engine Monitor(610)
- Digital Tach
- Alcor EGT gauge
- Tanis engine heater
- Next annual inspection due 1/1/09.
- IFR equipped and certified
- KMA-20 Audio Panel
- Traffic Finder
- Dual Nav/Com
- GTX-327 Digital Transponder
- KN-64 DME
- Piper AutoControl IIIB autopilot
- Apollo 2001 GPS
- 6-place intercom
- Vertical Compass
- Custom all-metal intrument panel
- Original Interior (Good Condition)
- Seating for 7 passengers
- Overhead vent fan
- Excellent Condition (Painted, 2005)
- New thick windshield
Other: - MASA STOL Aircraft location: - Aircraft is located near Fort Myers, Florida. General Performance Info (not aircraft specific): SPECIFICATIONS: Engine make/model: Lycoming IO-540K PERFORMANCE Cruise speed (knots): Estimated endurance (65%) (hrs.): 4.5 Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411 - All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.
- Electric Trim
- External Power Recepticle
- Cargo door
- 84 gals of fuel
Horsepower For Takeoff: 300
TBO hours: 2000
Fuel Type: 100/100LL
Propeller type/diameter (in.): CS two-blade
Max ramp weight (lbs.): 3400
Gross weight (lbs): 3400
Landing weight (lbs.): 3400
Std. empty weight (lbs.): 1822
Useful load - std. (lbs.): 1578
Payload - full std. fuel (lbs.): 1080
Usable fuel - std. (gals.): 84
Oil capacity (qts.): 12
Wingspan (ft.-in) 32 ft. 9 in.
Overall length (ft.): 27 ft. 9 in.
Height (ft.-in): 8 ft. 3 in.
Wheel base: 6 ft. 10 in.
Wheel track: 10 ft. 7 in.
Wheel size: 6.00 x 6
Seating capacity: 6-7
Cabin doors: 2-3
Cabin width (in.): 49
Cabin height (in.): 49
Baggage capacity (nose) (lbs.): 100
Baggage capacity (rear) (lbs.): 100
75% power: 8,000 146
65% power: 11,300 142
55% power: 14,000 134
Max range (with reserve) (nm):
75% power: 650 1045
65% power: 740 1140
55% power: 800 1245
Fuel consumption (gph):
75% power: 16.0
65% power: 13.8
55% power: 11.9
Stall speed (gear, flaps up) (kts.): 61
Stall speed (gear, flaps down) (kts.): 55
Best rate of climb (fpm): 1050
Best rate of climb (8,000 ft. - fpm): 680
Service ceiling (ft.): 16,250
Takeoff ground roll (ft.): 1050
Takeoff over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1500
Landing ground roll (ft.): 630
Landing over 50-ft. obstacle (ft.): 1000
- Airframe and engine times may vary with regular aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Have an airplane to sell or trade? We are just a phone call away!
- Always consult AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest available detail, photos, or pricing for this or any aircraft in our inventory.
- MASA STOL
- Aircraft is located near Fort Myers, Florida.
General Performance Info (not aircraft specific):
Engine make/model: Lycoming IO-540K
Cruise speed (knots):
Estimated endurance (65%) (hrs.): 4.5
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 349-2411
- All info provided is believed to be accurate although not guaranteed.