Great performer! Turbo! Leather Interior! Nice condition! Hangared.
This very nice Cherokee 6-260 is more economical, carries a greater payload, and has a longer range than its 300 HP sibling. It even has optional turbo-power performance!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 359-6000.
- 4045 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-540-E4B5 Engine (260 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 1465 SMOH (´81) / 115 STOH (´08) with new cylinders.
- Rayjay turbos
Owner´s note: "The turbos are completely manual…use ‘em or don’t. Actually this was a popular add-on and are called “turbo normalizers". The original owner of this plane flew in the Western Texas and New Mexico areas. He used the turbos for high airports where density altitude was an issue. If you ever flew in and out of high altitude fields you would trade anything to have these! Really a nice addition to the airplane".
- 2-blade (constant speed)
- 1000 SOH (´92)
- Well maintained aircraft.
- All logbooks
- No corrosion
- Next annual inspection will be due Oct. 1, 2016.
- New vacuum pump
- Damage history: Short landing (1992) - leading edge skins, cowling, fairings, and engine mount properly repaired.
- Garmin 340 Audio Panel
- Michel KX170 Digital Nav/Com´s (2)
- King KT76A Transponder
- King KN62 DME
- King KR86 ADF
- Davtron digital VOR head
- Century Auto Control 3 Autopilot (Hdg/Nav) - can be coupled to a GPS.
- PS Engineering Intercom
- Vertical card compass
- Marker Beacons
- Digital Clock
- New leather interior in 2009.
- Easy access cargo door
- 6-place built-in oxygen
- Paint is in good condition.
Other: Aircraft location: Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- Electric trim
- Previously owned/hangared in Texas for 17 years.
- Useful load = 1,418 lbs.
- Prior owner´s note (on performance): "When I fly in instrument conditions which is mostly how I fly, I flight plan 120 kts and that is pretty accurate most time. At 10,000 ft. you can true the plane out at perhaps 135 kts. and maybe 4 or 5 kts faster with the turbo normalizer. The good thing about the turbo is that the performance does not drop off so much as you climb."
- Aircraft is hangared in Gothenburg, Nebraska (zip 69138).
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Personal items in any photos are not included unless so stated.
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.