1970 Piper Cherokee 180:
This is a fantastic opportunity to own one of the finest low-time Cherokee 180´s on the market!
This powerful aircraft looks and runs GREAT!! It sports a new interior, new paint, great avionics, and a Mattituck-overhauled engine.
Owner loves this airplane and would entertain a partnership.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- Reg # N2517R
- Ser # 28-5640
- 2700 TT since new
- ENGINE: Lycoming O-360-A4A (180 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 600 SMOH (by Mattituck)
- Latest compressions 72,74,74,76
- ENGINE MONITORING: Digital JPI EDM 700 with fuel flow (New)
- PROPELLER: Sensenich (1400 SNEW)
- Next Annual due April, 2010
- No corrosion
- No damage history
- All logbooks since new
- New rubber seals - passenger door, baggage door, wing roots
- Aircraft has rudder trim
- Included items: wheel pants, exterior cover, tow bar, engine plugs, misc. spare parts.
- Average recent usage: 50 hrs./yr.
- Average fuel consumption: 10 gals/hr.
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gals.
- Useful Load: 1090 lbs.
- This is a Northern aircraft which has only been in Florida for a year.
- Owner is willing to deliver aircraft for expenses.
- Mounting bracket for Garmin 496 between sunshields will be removed.
- Portable traffic alerter not included.
- Update note: Aircraft has a new instrument panel (no photo yet - black in color; previous blue panel available if desired)
- PS Engineering PMA 8000B Audio Panel with 3-light marker beacons, recorder, intercom, and music/cellphone input
- King KX 155 Nav/Com (new) with glideslope
- King KX 197 Com
- King KNS 80 RNAV
- King KR 86 ADF
- Narco AT 165 Digital Transponder (New)
- Northstar Loran
- Davtron DVOR
- Digital Chronometer (New)
- Electric Trim on yoke
- Dual Push to talk
- Dual Avionics masters
- Radio dim control
- Century NSD 360 HSI
- Autopilot (wing leveler)
- All New Interior (01/09)- seats, panels, carpet, headliner
- Seats: gray/blue vinyl
- Simulated wood trim
- Shoulder harnesses
- Sunshields (new)
- 12-volt power plug
- Hat rack
- Newly Painted (12/08, Beautiful!)
- All gap seal mods (including flaps and ailerons)
- Wing tip landing light system
- Triple strobes
- Fancy wheel pants
- Auxiliary power jack
Aircraft Location: - Aircraft is located in Hollywood, Florida (33023). Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700 - See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- All information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Airframe and engine times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- We encourage proper pre-purchase inspections as warrantees are not included.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Interested in listing your aircraft with us? Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today!
- Aircraft is located in Hollywood, Florida (33023).
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700
- See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.