1966 Cherokee 180:
New on the market - Wow! Take a look at this low-time 180 HP beauty of a classic! Here is the reasonably-priced GPS / IFR, 4-place, powerful airplane that you have been looking for. There aren‘t many like this one around - especially at this price!
There is nothing known to be wrong with this Piper Cherokee. In fact, she just recently received another clean bill of health during her annual inspection and biennial IFR checks. This is a truly "ready-to-go" airplane with plenty of hours left on wonderfully strong engine! She still looks good and will surely continue to provide you with many more years of enjoyment!
An airline captain has owned this Piper Cherokee and he has taken good care of her. Take a look at her features below and call today!
Details for 1966 Piper PA28-180
- Reg: N9050J
- Serial # 28-3081
- Just 3440 TTAF since new! Low Time!
- 1010 Hours SMOH (strong engine!)
- IFR Certified
- Garmin (previously UPS/Morrow) GX 55 GPS with moving map
- Upgraded Flight Instruments
- Narco audio panel
- King GX 155 Nav Com with Glideslope
- 3-light marker beacon
- Push-to-talk switches
- 4-place Intercom
- Mode C Transponder
- Aux power
- Toe Brakes
- Speed Kit! (Wing Tips, Gap Seals, etc.)
- Wheel pants
- New battery
- Current Annual (Completed 3/8/05)
- Last IFR / Pitot-Static completed on 1/25/05.
- No damage history
- Complete Logbooks since new
- This airplane is located at Torrance Airport near Los Angeles, CA.
- Delivery and / or dual instruction can be arranged for you.