|Model||Arrow IV Turbo|
982 Piper T Arrow IV (PA-28RT-201T):
This is an extremely low-time and recently painted IFR Arrow IV! It is stacked with some fabulous equipment such as a flight director, an altitude-holding autopilot, an altitude alerter, DME, HSI, and even a radar altimeter!
The aircraft sports a low-time engine, a new 3-blade prop, plus several other desirable features. Owner is retiring from flying. This Arrow IV is priced way below its valuation!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700.
- FAA #N96DR
- Ser #28R-8231007
- 2135 TT Since New
- Continental TSIO-360-FB Engine (200 HP, 1800 TBO)
- 760 SMOH (Oct.'99, Zephyr Engines)
- Merlyn automatic wastegate system (lower eng temps and speed inc.)
- Oil cooler with temp in/out gauge
- Insight graphic display engine monitor
- Hartzell 3-Blade Prop (Model: PHC-C3YR-1RF)
- 50 SNEW (July '09)
- Next annual and pitot/static inspections due August, 2010
- All logbooks available PLUS all equipment manuals
- No corrosion
- New battery
- Minor damage Feb '09: Nose gear collapse on landing. Properly repaired.
- Audio Panel: King KMA-24
- Nav/Com 1: King KX-165
- Com 2: King KY-197
- Nav 2: King KNS-81 RNAV
- Flight Director: King KI-256
- Glideslipe: Dual King KI-206
- Autopilot: King (Altitude hold, couples to NAV tracking/glideslope)
- Altitude Alert: AltAlert 6200
- Radar Altimeter: King KRA-10A
- Weather: Stormscope WX-10
- Transponder: King KT-76A
- HSI: King KI-525A
- HSI Slaving Control: King KA-51A
- DME: King KN-63
- Intercom: PS Engineering (4-place)
- ADF: King KR-87
- Original tan interior
- 4 Seats - good condition
- Tinted Sunvisors
- 4-place intercom system
- New paint Oct. '06
- Green/White with Gold/Silver trim
- Very good condition
Other: Aircraft location: - Aircraft is hangared in Sarasota, Florida (Zip 34243) Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700. - See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.
- Davtor digital voltage meter
- Standby vacuum system
- Alternate static system
- Pulsating landing lights
- External antenna jack for a portable radio
- Custom cover by Bruce
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Warrantees are not included.
- Optional extended breakdown protection policy may be available.
- Any personal items in photos are not included unless stated.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Need to sell your airplane? Let AirplanesUSA help you!
- Aircraft is hangared in Sarasota, Florida (Zip 34243)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.