1978 PIPER ARCHER II:
This low time Piper Archer II is attractively priced to fly away with you this very day!
The aircraft resides at Mattituck airport (Home to Teledyne/Mattituck Engine Overhauls) where its engine was top-overhauled just 130 hours ago.
Call Ed Werthner (516) 655-7781.
- FAA #N9631C
- Ser #28-7890431
- 3,450 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-360-A4M Engine (180HP, 2000 TBO)
- 1450 SMOH (130 STOH by Mattituck 02/01)
- Compressions are all in the 70´s
- EGT Gauge
- McCauley prop (370 SNEW)
- Next annual inspection due April, 2010
- No Damage History
- No corrosion
- All original logbooks since new
- All AD´s are up-to-date
- New battery
- King KMA 24 Audio Panel
- Garmin 250XL GPS/NAV/Com with moving map
- Garmin 176 with WAAS (Panel mounted with Gizmo; adaptable to 396/496)
- Narco 120 COM
- Narco VOR/Glideslope Indicator
- Narco Transponder with encoder
- Narco ADF
- Marker Beacons
- Century IIB Auto Pilot (coupled to Garmin 250XL GPS and VOR)
- 2-place intercom
- Interior is in average condition (original)
- Plastics are in very good condition
- Paint is in fair condition (original)
Other: Aircraft location: Contact Ed Werthner (516) 655-7781.
- Average fuel consumption of 9 GPH
- Fuel capacity 50 gallons (Range 425 nm, 3.75 hrs)
- Average cruise speed 120 kts.
- Useful load 975 lbs.
- Aircraft being sold due to low aircraft usage.
- Owner is willing to deliver for expenses.
- Aircraft is located in Long Island, New York
- See AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Information provided is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
- Extended Protection Plan is available.
- Interested in listing your aircraft with us? Call Manny at (954) 491-1700.
Contact Ed Werthner (516) 655-7781.