1988 Glasair I FT:
This beautiful, fast, economical, and well-constructed Glasair I FT has done some extensive cross-country flying! Its original owner is now retiring from flying and is ready to pass the baton on to you!
For more info, call Tom Robertson at (480) 352-1315.
- FAA #N41JJ
- Ser #699
- 1350 TT Since New
- Beautiful, Fast, and Economical !! Low-time airframe and engine!
- Lycoming O-320-E2G Engine (160 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 345 SMOH (’99)
- Wood 3-Blade Performance Propeller (400 SNEW, 04/00)
- No damage history
- All logbooks
- RST 504 Audio Panel
- TKM MX170B Nav/Com
- King KX 170B Nav/Com
- King 201C VOR Indicator
- King 208 VOR Indicator
- King KT76A Transponder with ACK-30 altitude encoder
- Garmin GPSMAP 96c handheld GPS
- PS Engineering Aerocom III Intercom (2-place)
- 2 Blue cloth seats in good condition (03/99)
- Glass is in excellent condition
- Paint is in good condition (Orig.)
– White with red/blue trim
Other: Aircraft location: Call Tom Robertson (480) 352-1315.
- Wheel pants
- Extended wet wingtips
- Tow bar
- Some spare parts / tools included
- Useful load = 932 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity = 62 gals. (Avg. 7.2 GPH)
- Cruise at 185 mph.
- Range = 1600 mi. (8.5 hrs.)
- Original owner
- Aircraft has been kept hangared its entire lifetime
- Aircraft is hangared in Phoenix, AZ (Zip 85027)
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.
Call Tom Robertson (480) 352-1315.