2004 FlightStar II SC:
Here is your chance to own a beautiful, almost-new, two-place FS II SC with dual controls at a fraction of its cost!
Enjoy the "Freedom of Flight" with this very economical two-seat GPS-equipped FlightStar Sport Cabin airplane!
This FlightStar is practically new with just 65 hours of flight time. A rare find! Its owner has meticulously spent over 200 man-hours preparing it for flight and flies it regularly. However, he is now ready for his "next" winter project and is now offering this airplane at a SUPER LOW price!
Perhaps, you might have seen a few FlightStars flying around the Oshkosh Air Show this year.
If you have shopped around or inquired about a FlightStar in the past, you will know what a great deal this is! New FlightStar kits sell for over $27,000 (See FlightStar‘s website link provided below). Add the optional equipment and the cost of labor to build this kit airplane and you will realize that this purchase is going to save you a bunch of money over any new FlightStar kit airplane! In fact, the cost would probably more than double the asking price! This airplane is just a year old!!
With this FlightStar, you will be able to get airborne almost immediately in a VERY affordable fashion. (However, please don‘t forget that there is no substitute for proper flight instruction if need be. The dual controls will come in very handy should that be the case!).
Everything has been taken care of for you. Plus, you even get a full display map GPS ! And, as a bonus added safety feature, you even have the extra back-up safety protection of an onboard BRS Ballistic Parachute System! (Hopefully, it will NEVER be needed, but it‘s always nice to know that it‘s there.) Take the time to look through ALL of the features of this FlightStar below!! Wow!! This is a fantastic FlightStar at a very reasonable price!
Be sure to bring along a friend or relative on each of your flights so that they too can share in the many truly adventurous flights which lie ahead for you! This FlightStar is F.A.A. certified in the Experimental Category. It is also eligible for certification in the new Light Sport Aircraft Category, if you prefer.
Call us soon - before someone else does!!
- Reg # N154RS
- Ser. # 367
- Experimental Airworthiness Certificate!
- 65 Hours TT Since New
- Rotax 582 ( 65 hp) - water cooled
- 3-blade IVO ground-adjustable pitch prop
- Electric Start
- 4.3 gallons per hour at cruise!
- 10 Gallon rotational molded fuel tank with sump
- Uses Auto gas or 100LL avgas!
- All logbooks
- No damage history
- Next annual and ELT inspection not due until due 8/06
- Fresh ELT batteries
- Always hangared in Virginia.
- Standard Day VFR panel with magnetic compass
- Lowrance Airmap 1000 GPS (Moving Map)
- Two place intercom
- Vibration isolated instrument panel
- Grey cloth seats
- 4-point pilot and passenger harnesses
- Fully enclosed cabin with zippered sport doors
- High lift wing with streamlined struts
- FlightStar wingfold system
- Durable aluminum and stainless custom hardware
- BRS Ballistic Parachute System !
Other : - Elevator trim Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)349-2411
- Available Immediately
- Wings fold for easy transport!
- Elevator trim
Contact Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)349-2411