|Model||206 G Stationair|
1979 Cessna 206 G Stationair:
Here is one of the most beautiful Cessna Stationair 206‘s on the market today. This airplane comes as close to a perfect "10" as any airplane that you will find. It is simply a truly a magnificent people and cargo hauler. It is a low-time, powerful workhorse that has been corporate-owned and has always been hangared and well-maintained. Everything works just as it should. You will not be disappointed.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954)491-1700.
- Reg # N307AC
- Ser # U20605256
- 2080 TT Since New
- Fixed Gear Version
- 620 Hours Since New Engine (TBO = 1700 Hrs)
- Continental TS10-520-M (300HP, Fuel injected)
- No oil consumption!
- 3-bladed propeller
- 368 Hours Since Prop Overhaul
- Long-range fuel tanks (92 gals)
- All logbooks
- No damage history
- No corrosion
- Annual completed March, 2005
- New: Directional Gyro, battery, brakes, tires, tubes, platinum plugs, rebuilt calipers, heavy duty starter, motor mounts... more.
- Apollo GX 55 GPS with moving map
- WX-900 Stormscope
- Dual KX-155 nav/coms with glideslope
- Cessna 300 ADF
- Cessna 300 Transponder with Mode C
- King KMA-24 audio panel
- New "S-Tec System Thirty" autopilot (2-axis, altitude hold, tracks GPS and VOR, and advises when out-of-trim). Easy to operate.
- 6-place intercom
- 2001 Interior - a solid 9+
- Leather seats with beige carpeting
- Individual air for passengers
- Seats can be configured to "Club-Seating" or "Forward-Facing"
- 2003 Paint - a solid 9+
- Courtesy lights
- Landing and taxiway lights
- Beacon / Strobe lights
- No dings / no dents