|Model||177 Cardinal RG|
1974 CESSNA CARDINAL 177 RG
Cruise in this beautiful IFR Cardinal RG at 130 knots sipping just 8 gallons per hour!
AirplanesUSA assisted one of our best customers in Central America (Panama) with the acquisition of this aircraft in late 2008 for his two sons to enjoy. He has since had the aircraft beautifully painted and had vortex generators installed for their short-field operations! Unfortunately, the fields are just too short for this georgeous Cardinal.
The aircraft is just a few short flight hours away from the USA and all it will need is to be flown back as the Seller will take care of its exportation inspection and issuance of a new Certificate of Export ($3,000 Savings!).
Trade considered with a fixed-gear C-182. Call Manny at (954) 359-6000.
- 3270 TT Since New
- Reg # HP-1662 (Previously N2113Q until Sept., 2008)
- Ser # 177RG0513
- Lycoming IO-360-A1B6D (200 HP, fuel injected, 2000 TBO)
- 150 SMOH (2008)
- GEM 601 Digital Engine Analyzer
- McCauley 3-Blade Prop (0 SNEW!)
- New Prop Governor
- All logbooks
- Service and parts manuals included
- FAA-compliant annuals performed
- No corrosion
- New vacuum pump
- New battery
- Magnetos overhauled (2010)
- Past damage history:
- Minor: ´03 gear-up landing - professionally repaired.
- Minor: ´10 prop strike at idle power (pothole during taxiing). No engine stoppage caused. Propeller replaced and engine inspected by Airmark Engines (Florida: http://www.airmarkoverhaul.com).
- Audio Panel:
- Nav/Com 1: Narco MK12D
- Nav/Com 2: Michel MX300
- GPS: Garmin 296
- LOC-NAV-GS: Dual GS
- Transponder: King KT76A
- DME: Narco 195
- Intercom: 4-place
- ADF: ARC
- Clock: Astro LC-2 digital chronometer (new)
- Gray interior - very good condition
- 4-place intercom system
- New carpeting
- White/Red (New 2009)
- Excellent condition
Other: - Vortex Generators (Wings/Tail, Oct. 2009) Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000. - Visit AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.
- Electric standby vacuum system (Precise)
- Useful load - 943 lbs.
- Fuel capacity - 61 gal.
- Range - 890 NM
- Cruise - 130 kts @ 8 gal./hr.; 147 kts @ 10 gal./hr.
- Max Recommended Cruise - 171 kts.
- Ceiling 17,100 feet
- Headsets in photos not included
- Owner reports that this Cardinal flies like a dream and is in perfectly fine mechanical and cosmetic condition. He has cheerfully invested to make this a beautiful and sound flying machine for his family. Unfortunately, despite its strong 200 HP engine and added vortex generators, most of the nearby island airstrips pose are very challenging due to their extremely short runways and the usual warm tropical climate. Otherwise, he would not be interested in selling this aircraft.
- Aircraft is hangared in Panama City, Panama (Central America)
- Previous ownership based in Toledo, Ohio until late 2008.
- Information provided is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- Proper inspections are encouraged as warrantees are not included.
- Interested in listing your aircraft with AirplanesUSA? Call us today!
- Vortex Generators (Wings/Tail, Oct. 2009)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 359-6000.
- Visit AIRPLANESUSA.COM for the latest photos and details.