|Model||177 A Cardinal|
1968 CESSNA 177 CARDINAL:
Here is a great deal on a beautiful and truly pampered low-time Cardinal with a comfortable "jet-like" leather interior. This is an extremely fuel-efficient aircraft thanks to its Power Flow exhaust which effectively lowers fuel consumption while increasing engine power!
Easy on the wallet to operate! Airline pilot owned.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- FAA #N3430T
- Ser #17700730
- 2300 TT Since New!
- Lycoming O-320 E2D (150 HP, TBO=2000)
- 390 Hours Since Factory Overhaul by Lycoming (1999)
- Compressions in the mid-high 70's
- Power Flow Tuned Exhaust Mod (2003, Adds 24 HP, TTL= 174 HP
and reduces fuel consumption by 2 gallons per hour!)
For more info:
- Electric cylinder pre-heat
- EGT / CHT Monitor
- McCauley Prop: 200 SOH (2004)
- All logbooks except original prop log
- All AD´s complied with
- Next annual inspection due January 1, 2012
- Replaced vacuum pump, battery, and tires
- Carry-through spar inspection completed
- No corrosion found + Corrosion X protected
- Minor damage history reported in the airplane´s distant past:
1976: Bounced landing during dual instruction flight (no "337" was required).
1991: Off-field landing (nose wheel).
- King KMA 20 TSO Audio Panel
- TKM 11 720 channel COM
- King 175B NAV/COM
- Narco Nav 14
- Dual glideslopes
- Northstar M3 GPS
- Narco AT 50 Transponder
- Intercom (4-place)
- Push-to-talk on each yoke
- Grey leather seating - good condition
- Replaced glass (front and rear)
- Interior and instrument panel refurbished in 2006
- Custom cover on the instrument panel
- Refurbished yokes (Powder Coated)
- Secondary seat stop installed
- Maroon/Gold paint in fair-good condition (some sun fade)
Other: Aircraft location: Contact Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- Lower cowl speed mod
- New (2010) Kennon exterior covers including wing, tailcone, & tail.
- Gross Weight= 2350 lbs, Useful load= 862 lbs, fuel= 48 gal.
- Owner reports the following:
- Fuel Burn 7.5 - 8.0 gals/hr. (6.5 @ long-range cruise!)
- Cruise speed - 115 KTS TAS (120 MPH)
- Climb: Sea Level at gross weight 850-950 FPM
8,800 FT w/2 adults + 40 gals 400-500 FPM
- Aircraft is hangared near Raleigh, North Carolina 27298
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the most updated details and photos!
- All information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Proper inspections are encouraged as warrantees are not included.
- Personal items which may appear in photos are not included unless stated.
- Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
Contact Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.