1967 Cherokee 6-300 (Superbly Priced!)
This 7-seat Cherokee Six-300 makes a perfect personal aircraft! Not only does it look and fly great, it is priced right! The aircraft has excellent logs revealing very good maintenance in its past with no damage history.
Within its last 50 flight hours, it has received a $60,000+ boost! Its Lycoming 300 HP engine and 3-bladed Hartzell Scimitar prop were both overhauled along with its exterior painted and its interior refurbished - new carpeting and glass throughout too!
Cherokee 6’s carry great loads. This one has GAMI injectors to even help reduce your fuel bill! Compare the aircraft to any other one on the market and you will quickly realize its $95K+ value! A Garmin 696 GPS is also included.
The aircraft has been washed, waxed, and fueled. It is hangared at Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport and is ready to fly home with you today!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA! (954) 491-1700.
- FAA #N4009R
- Ser #32-40301
- 5760 TT Since New
- Lycoming IO-540-K1A5 Engine (300 HP, TBO=2000)
- 50 SMOH (by Certified Engines, Miami, FL, May 2010)
- New firewall forward including engine mount
- GAMI injectors
- New Sky-Tec Starter (Dec. 2010)
- EDM-700 Digital Engine Monitor
- 3-Blade Hartzell Scimitar prop (Installed in '07)
- 50 SPOH (May 2010)
- Polished spinner
- King KA134TSO Audio Panel
- Apollo SL60 GPS/Com
- Garmin SL40 Com
- Garmin 696 GPS with moving map & weather - yoke mounted
(with original box and all accessories)
- Narco NAV 122 LOC-VOR-G/S Indicator with internal frequency selector
- Narco NAV 121 LOC-VOR Indicator with internal frequency selector
- Narco AT150TSO Transponder
- King KR86 ADF
- Intercom (6-place)
- Dual push-to-talk
- Davtron M303 Digital Temp/Voltage
- 12-volt outlet
- Wet compass
- Avionics Master
- Analog Clock
- ARNAV FMS-5000 Loran Nav System
- King monochrome display GPS
- No autopilot (S-Tec 30 w/ALT HOLD can be installed)
- Newer Leather Interior (Oct. 2010) in very good condition
- 7 cream leather Seats
- Fold down / removable mid-row middle seat
- New carpeting (Dec. 2011)
- Pilot's side window air scoop vent
- Overhead air ventilation
- Large cargo door
- Newer Paint (Oct. 2010 – Florida Aircraft Painting of Bartow)
- White/black/grey sparkle trim paint scheme in very good condition
- New Windows (Rear window developed 2 tiny cracks - stop drilled)
- Strobes: wings and belly
- External power outlet
- Nose baggage compartment
- Small paint bubbles near right wingtip fuel cap
- Electric trim
- Standby electric vacuum pump (Immediately powers the gyros!)
- Auxiliary static air source
- Fuel capacity = 84 gallons.
- Useful load = 1,479 lbs. (As much as a twin-engine Seneca!)
- Pilot pedal brakes
- Full cover included (fair condition)
- Aircraft was registered in Texas from 1967-2009.
- No known damage history
- All logbooks since new
- Recent log entries (Click below and allow time to display):
AIRFRAME , ENGINE , PROP
- Extensive annual inspection completed 11/30/11.
INSPECTION WORK ORDER (extra large file)
- Next annual inspection due Jan. 1, 2013
- Next pitot-static inspection due Nov. 1, 2012
- Rivet reinforcement Service Bulletin complied with (upper wing areas).
- New Concord battery (10/12)
- Aircraft is hangared in Fort Lauderdale, FL (Zip 33309)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.