1959 Piper Comanche PA-24-250:
True pride of ownership (20 years) shines through in this absolutely fantastic-looking and well-kept Comanche 250. This is a great load-hauling aircraft plus it's comfortable and fast too! A rare find!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700.
- FAA #N6195P
- Serial# 24-1297
- 3470 TT Since New
- Lycoming O-540-A1A5 Engine (250 HP, 2000 TBO)
- 1410 SMOH (4/85, Webco Aircraft, KS)
- Compressions are all in the high 70’s.
- Electronics International Digital Engine Analyzer
- Hartzell 2-Blade prop
- Updated Instrument Panel
- Garmin 340 Audio Panel
- Garmin 155XL (IFR) GPS
- Garmin 327 Transponder
- King KN 53 Nav/Com
- King KN 97 Nav/Com
- Intercom (4-place) / Music Input
- Davtron M800 Digital Clock
- LOC-VOR-G/S Indicator
- LOC-VOR Indicator
- Marker Beacons
- A-200 Electronic Dimmer Supply / Nu-Lite Back Lighting
- Eaton Annunciator
- 12-volt Outlet
- Interior is in excellent condition (Seats, Glass, Carpet)
- 4 gray Naugahyde seats (flame retardant)
- Gray/Red Paint (1993) is in very good condition
- Brittain tip tanks
- Useful load – 1200 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 90 gal. (Consumption = 12 gal./hr.)
- Avg. Cruise – 180 MPH
- Current ownership: 20 years (2nd owner)
- Always hangared
- BONUS: Gas Tow
- All logbooks
- Next annual inspection due 12/01/12
- Aircraft is hangared in McKinney, TX (Zip 75069)
MORE PHOTOS: CLICK HERE
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- No warrantees available.
- Personal items in any photos are not included unless so stated.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.