1976 CESSNA 150 M:
Here is a sweet, low-time, well-maintained aircraft that has been very nicely refurbished with a panel-mounted moving map Garmin GPS 496, digital avionics, STOL, strobes, and more! Everything works.
Medical certificate issue forces sale. This is a rare find! Don’t wait.
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700.
- FAA #N9474U
- Ser #150-78422
- 2660 TT Since New
- Continental O-200-A Engine (100 HP, 1800 TBO, Serial # 5971-70-A-R)
- 1350 SMOH
- Compressions at lastest annual (Sep.'11): 78/77/72/78.
- MX-170C Digital Nav/Com (Aug.'07)
- Garmin 496 GPS with moving map - panel-mounted
(Weather display available with XM subscription)
- Garmin GTX327 Digital Transponder (Sep.'09)
- King KI-203 LOC-VOR Indicator
- Vertical compass
- Sigtronics Intercom
- Analog Clock + Digital timer
- Yoke push-to-talk
- 12-volt receptacles
- 2 seats (vinyl, cream)
- Interior is in good condition (Refurbished in 2007)
- Glass is in excellent condition (All replaced in 2007)
- Carpet is in fair-good condition (2007)
- Original plastics - above average condition
- Paint (white/blue) is in very good condition (Painted in 2007)
- Madras STOL Wing Tips
- Dual halogen landing lights
- Useful load = 455 lbs.
- Included items:
- New Kennon custom cover (blue) with embroidered "N9474U"
- Wheel pants with humorous removable stickers on nose wheel:
Pilot Side: Don – I’d rather be flying!
Psgr Side: Julie – I’d rather be walking! :)
- Current owner has pampered this airplane during his four years of ownership.
- Selling due to medical reasons.
- All logbooks
- No known damage history
- Next annual inspection due 10/01/12
- Next pitot-static inspection due 11/01/11
- New weight & balance as of Dec. '09.
- Reported Incident: Feb, 1978 – Wing hit a snow bank.
- Replaced (during current ownership): carburetor (30 hrs), stall horn, throttle cable, ignition harness, engine mounts/bolts, engine baffling, fuel tank sensor & vent valve, turn coordinator, left muffler, ELT battery & antenna, vacuum pump seal, console plastic, rudder cap, light dimmer switch, attitude gyro with warning flag, directional gyro, plus more...
- Aircraft is located in Foley, AL (5R4, Zip 36535)
Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- No warrantee offered. Inquire about optional breakdown policy.
- Personal items in any photos are not included unless so stated.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.
General Information for a Cessna 150 (NOT aircraft specific):
|Aircraft Performance Data
|Cruise Speed (knots): 106
||Average Empty Wt (pounds): 1122
|Stall Speed (knots): 42
||Gross Wt (pounds): 1600
|Range in Nautical Miles: 340
||Fuel (Gallons): 26
|Service Ceiling (feet): 14000
|Rate of Climb (feet per minute): 670
|Take over 50 foot obstacle (feet): 1385
|Landing over 50 foot obstacle (feet): 1075
|Take Off Normal (feet): 735
|Landing Normal (feet): 445